Inhale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Same here....its kind of comical to watch someone try my Pv after Ive warned them about not inhaling directly like an analog. I always stop them and tell them how to use the button and then caution them again to hold the vapor in their mouth for a few seconds before inhaling. Half of them still end up coughing up a lung.

Tiffany Smeggin Peak

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2012
Wilton IA USA
after reading all of the posts, i started thinking about how i toot (yes i prefer calling it that lol) i don't always inhale, seems like when i actually want the nic I inhale hold it in my mouth for a bit then let it through the nose, sometimes when it's in my mouth and i have a huge amount of vapor I try to feel it with my tounge, sounds funny huh, yeah welll.......

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
:laugh: I've seen so many people recommend to draw into mouth and then inhale is the way to go, unlike ciggys.
I was astounded to learn that people smoke cigs like that as I've always drawn into my mouth and then inhaled. I do the same when vaping.
Ditto. I'm astounded that this topic comes up over and over. I have never met anyone that smokes cigs by pulling directly into the lungs.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Ditto. I'm astounded that this topic comes up over and over. I have never met anyone that smokes cigs by pulling directly into the lungs.

Maybe their not picturing a cigarette when theyre doing it.I think some people view it as a toy and the amount of vapor surprises them.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Another vote for in the mouth first, then inhale...but that's how I smoked cigarettes. Quite often I find myself "French" inhaling...it seems to enhance the taste of the juice...especially ones with complex flavors.

Same here. I don't think I could direct inhale into my lungs if I had to. It's just totally foreign to me. Never did it even when smoking cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread