Inno-Vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kardjunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Chillicothe, Ohio
Well for me frustrations continue...Yesterday asked in a emailed if my order had shipped, understand Thursday they told me in an email it hadn't shipped yet, got no answer like 6 hours later so late last night i emailed them i just wanted a refund. A few hours later i get a shipping confirmation that it shipped Wednesday so i think i should get it today, understand when i tracked it it was here and should be. Innovapor not to blame for that, usps is just slow. My whole point they don't know what the crap they are doing lol. Wednesday it hadn't shipped, Thursday it hadn't shipped, Friday no answer till i ask for my money back then all of a sudden it has lol. Well Monday i should have it and be done with innovapor and my order from china that i ordered Tuesday will mostly likely be here lol. Sorry to Innovapor for my bad experience, i won't make this same mistake again. I had a buddy who ran a internet pet supply company and at one point was doing a million dollars a year in sales. This is exactly what happened to him. He undercut everyone, his sales went through the roof and he couldn't keep his inventory up and lost it all, he had some other problems but anyways...Hope innovapor does well and get through it all but i am done with them. If it shipped it wednesday after having my money for almost 2 weeks why not send it next day air?! Oh well.

Last edited:

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
It's certainly harder for me to be patient today...running low on e-liquid and waiting for a couple of different shipments. One (non-innovapor) order will be here monday..the rest are of unknown status. As for my problems with innovapor, they continue; No responses, either by email or private message since my first email on the 14th(I contacted the owner on here yesterday evening)...honestly, this is b*llsh*t. I've never been treated like this by ANY company... :nah::nah::nah:
-j4mmin
-who has any suggestions?

chad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
NY, USA
cybervapor.com
I received my order from InnoVapor today. I won't be as critical as others about delays or communication. When talking on the phone with Mark he was cordial and helpful. When communicating via email with Kat and Millie, they were kind and responsive. I agree it seems communication lines within the company might be a little jumbled, but I'm giving them some leeway. I think they got hit with significantly more business than they were prepared for and with only a few people on staff - that can make handling the demand really tough. In the end, they came through with my order and I'll order from them again. Everyone goes through growing pains and once InnoVapor's through theirs, I'm sure business with them will be much smoother.

kardjunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Chillicothe, Ohio
It's certainly harder for me to be patient today...running low on e-liquid and waiting for a couple of different shipments. One (non-innovapor) order will be here monday..the rest are of unknown status. As for my problems with innovapor, they continue; No responses, either by email or private message since my first email on the 14th(I contacted the owner on here yesterday evening)...honestly, this is b*llsh*t. I've never been treated like this by ANY company... :nah::nah::nah:
-j4mmin
-who has any suggestions?

My suggestion and its just my opinion, wait it out. I really think we will get what we paid for. That is what i am doing and then once i get it i'll never have to deal with them again. Yes every company has "growing pains" and they will lose customers and gain die hard fans but they have lied to me and i am done with them.

I received my order from InnoVapor today. I won't be as critical as others about delays or communication. When talking on the phone with Mark he was cordial and helpful. When communicating via email with Kat and Millie, they were kind and responsive. I agree it seems communication lines within the company might be a little jumbled, but I'm giving them some leeway. I think they got hit with significantly more business than they were prepared for and with only a few people on staff - that can make handling the demand really tough. In the end, they came through with my order and I'll order from them again. Everyone goes through growing pains and once InnoVapor's through theirs, I'm sure business with them will be much smoother.

I am truly happy that you had a good experience with them, i truly am. I did NOT! Hearing how you are happy makes me think two things...1 maybe i just need a cigarette or 2 im just being a baby. lol. Oh well...After i get my stuff (finger crossed) I wont read these post and maybe not get so upset. lol.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
I too suggest waiting it out...And i certainly do not blame those who have been really forgotten about in all of this. I would not consider this growing pains...I would consider this a blowout that no one could see coming. Most of us will give them credit and hope for the best and some will be lost to the process...
I am just impatient, while others here have the right to be angry! But if this all goes well, they will have earned me as a customer and I am sure many more along with me.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
I ordered some juice in the middle of this on Wednesday, got it in the mail today (Monday)...

This past Wednesday???
Interesting! It looks like the kits are taking longer to ship...Could this because of the charging and testing? I spoke with them today and they told me the stuff I odered had not been shipped yet. I got the $100 starter kit.

grandadb

Jul 20, 2009
dont mean to go somewhat off topic here, but am unable to find anything on here about how the 510 compares to 1. the 901, 3 times the battery life? 2. Cloud Nine e-cigs, anyone know anything about them? their site is very impressive but dont know how it compares to the top brands.
3. SmokeStik, another new one to me, Texas-based company, and the first one that I came across at the mall. Am getting ready to order for 2 people and would really appreciate any suggestions or knowledge about these new brands. thx

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
This past Wednesday???
Interesting! It looks like the kits are taking longer to ship...Could this because of the charging and testing? I spoke with them today and they told me the stuff I odered had not been shipped yet. I got the $100 starter kit.

Very possible. I haven't heard if the PCC's have come in yet. Have another order for one of those and some attys. My friends got their kits on Saturday but it was 10 or 11 days wait. Their first ecigs so they were anxious but happy now ;-)

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
Very possible. I haven't heard if the PCC's have come in yet. Have another order for one of those and some attys. My friends got their kits on Saturday but it was 10 or 11 days wait. Their first ecigs so they were anxious but happy now ;-)

Yeah...my first as well. I didn't get the PCC so if that is the case i don't know what is going on. Someone over in the Innvapor thread said that it took 5 or six days for the package to reach USPS after they were informed of the shipment...Something is very odd about all of this.

Bigbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
Yeah...my first as well. I didn't get the PCC so if that is the case i don't know what is going on. Someone over in the Innvapor thread said that it took 5 or six days for the package to reach USPS after they were informed of the shipment...Something is very odd about all of this.

you are misquoting AVITWeb, here is what it says:

I checked USPS tracking and I am stunned--my package (ordered July 9) didn't leave the Boise post office until 1 a.m. today. Electronic notification received by them on July 16. Five days from printing out postage and receiving my package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread