INNOKIN ARES II – IMPROVED FOR YOUR VAPING SATISFACTION!

An atomizer about balance; balance between features, ease of use, and vape quality.
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
I heard some complaints on the original but this one sounds interesting. Are there any video reviews yet?
Hi, thanks for asking.

As for the ARES II,we listen to your feedback and made several improvements based on your requests.

· We’ve improved the top cap and seals to prevent liquid and air seepage.

· We’ve given you the ability to remove the top cap and replace the silicone top fill seal should you need to.

· We’ve improved the bottom seals and added a .8mm airhole allowing for a tighter mouth to lung selection.

· We’ve added detents to the bottom airflow selector to allow for easier and more accurate settings.

Inside the atomizer, you’ll still find the same flavor bell that condenses the vapor providing a smooth and flavorful mouth to lung vape with all the throat hit you may need from the atomizer.

As for the reviews, yes, a few review video have up there on Youtube, you can search "Ares 2'' to find out. Or you can click this Ares 2 reviews search

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you!

bikerdave

Aug 6, 2013
Western AZ, USA
I'm looking forward to trying it, but still a bit jaded with the original. I bought two of them, identical, and both leak. the black one just leaks a bit off and on from the air holes, but the silver one leaks constantly from the bottom of the base where the air control ring meets the base. It will completely drain a tank of liquid in an hour! Of course, customer service never replied to email requesting warranty fix, but most never do anyway. The Ares II will be my next shot...hope the bugs are worked out.

Reactions: PeterKay

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
I'm looking forward to trying it, but still a bit jaded with the original. I bought two of them, identical, and both leak. the black one just leaks a bit off and on from the air holes, but the silver one leaks constantly from the bottom of the base where the air control ring meets the base. It will completely drain a tank of liquid in an hour! Of course, customer service never replied to email requesting warranty fix, but most never do anyway. The Ares II will be my next shot...hope the bugs are worked out.
Hi @bikerdave , thanks for comment.
We hope you enjoy the improvement to the ARES II and hope you love it as much as we do!
For the troubleshooting of the Ares II, you can check out this video:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois

Have been vaping for long time even before joining forum 2011 and very familiar with tank setups ,coil building, ss 400 and 500 mesh in genny's , DIY e-liduid etc etc.
Same happened here where base meets control ring with 2 out of 3 bought decided not to open the 3rd.

Will not buy a new one as i found a RTA that never ever leaks and uses much much less cotton .

Also learned how to make a re build ble vertical coil out of Innokins Zenith coil head that works just fine after asking Phil if they would ever come out with one and was politely told NO.
So now have enough originals to rebuild there is no need to ever buy anymore when i can just change out the cotton exactly like Joyetechs clr's.

Personally think too much time as passed since the Ares first came out and folks complained about it but nothing was done until now as perhaps sales and talk about how they leaked on a regular basis.

Sorry but too little much to late and have moved on
Not bashing but being honest in my experience.

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Personally I think it looks good, and I really liked the detailed tutorial by P. Busardo. Also saw a few reviews on YT, one by Jay Haze. Jay said that there's not enough airflow for him but MTL folks are gonna like it. So I know one thing- I'm definitely gonna like it. Many folks complained about very tight airflow in berserker mini RTA. I love that tank. What I don't like about it is the tiny screws on the posts, that make installing a new coil a bit of a pain. Looks like ares 2 has much bigger and better screws. I wonder how it compares to berserker in terms of flavor.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
This thread is for the general discussion of the Product INNOKIN ARES II – IMPROVED FOR YOUR VAPING SATISFACTION!. Please add to the discussion here.

Has this been released for sale in the U.S. yet?

Element Vape is saying out of stock and no one seems to have it in stock...

Fasttech is saying it's a pre-order item and will be available to ship in 13 days..

So I was curious if this just isn't released yet. I shied away from the original ares due to the poor reviews, but I'd really like to give the version 2 a shot but I just can't seem to find any for sale...

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I was wondering- what is the liquid capacity for Ares 2? I've also read that there are 2 versions, 22 and 24mm, do they differ in liquid capacity? Thanks

The D22 is 22mm and holds 2ml of ejuice, and the 24 is 24mm and holds 4ml of ejuice.

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Has this been released for sale in the U.S. yet?

Element Vape is saying out of stock and no one seems to have it in stock...

Fasttech is saying it's a pre-order item and will be available to ship in 13 days..

So I was curious if this just isn't released yet. I shied away from the original ares due to the poor reviews, but I'd really like to give the version 2 a shot but I just can't seem to find any for sale...

Hey Opinionated!

Shipments to vendors have begun and you should start seeing available stock shortly. You can utilize our authorized distributor tool to check what vendors are available in your country: Authorized Innokin Distributor – A Better Vape Experience

Thanks!

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I got one coming from vapordna, got a Ares V1 running right now, and love the vape, so had to try the V2, even though I am not a fan of how the bottom of the tanks looks, but if it vapes as good or better than the V1, then be very happy :)

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
    Jul 9, 2015
    I got one coming from vapordna, got a Ares V1 running right now, and love the vape, so had to try the V2, even though I am not a fan of how the bottom of the tanks looks, but if it vapes as good or better than the V1, then be very happy :)

Thank you so much for your support! I really hope you enjoy the V2 and would love to hear your thoughts once you use it. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    How about a little advice? I bought the ares 2 and got it a couple days ago. I built it with the included coil and cotton. I filled it with a liquid I’m familiar with and have been using for a couple weeks. I was getting very weak flavor. I cleaned it out, made my own 316 .8 3mm coil and used my own cotton. It’s better but not great. I did learn on the second build that you can’t get the coil very high or it will short. What’s the secret?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    @hittman it might help to close down the centre post airflow a bit and put the coil as low as possible to the centre airflow. From my experience the lower it is to the airflow the better the flavor.

Thanks. I’ll give that a try next build. I usually like a mtl that’s kind of loose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread