Innokin Bus Campaign Giveaways!!! Share your story and win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2017
Germany
1. Done. Looks really nice, even though i personally prefer mods with changable batteries, so when the battery dies you don't have to throw away the whole mod.

2. I smoked for a bout 25 Years. Some day my sister came by and had a penstyle e-cigarette. Since then i was impressed and started reading and informing about everything. Few days later i ordered my fist Endura T18 and some Liquids. Short times later i got my first RTA, the Ares, which had some problems, got it changed by the great Innokinsupport in no time, unfirtunately it still had some problems, since it was one of the early batches with that loose airflowring, and all this. Unfortunately it still wasn't able to completely switch, but reduced it by a lot *shame on me*. But even ny dualusing my condition got way better, i'm able to get to my 4. floor without almost dieing.

Thanks to you Guys from Innokin for all the nice Giveaways

RagnarLodbrok

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2019
Sweden
1. Visit the ECF Adept Product Page for more information about the Adept kit.
Done.
2. Comment below to share your experience about how vaping change your life. (Or If you want to share more details about your vape story, hit me up by sending an email to contest@innokin.com. We value your voices!)
Never been a big smoker, smoked from time to time for 5 years or so, then I tried to vape. My vape experience is not big, 6 months. I vape 0 nicotine now and I feel myself wonderful.
@Nakmor Drack @Aristotel @Anise

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
1. Done

2. I hated being a smoker. Being able to get through a day without coughing, having trouble going up stairs, and smelling like a cigarette. Now I can enjoy life without stopping to catch my breath and have my daughter be proud I finally found a way to stop and maybe be around for the day I might end up a grandpa.

3. @Heartsdelight @Don29palms @DeloresRose

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
Done

I had a 40 year habit I was trying to get rid of. I was in the 7th grade when I started smoking. Big tobacco had a ruthless policy and they showed up at my annual elementary school fair one year. I went to that fair to win a golf fish, but there was a booth at the fair with a game called roulette and before you knew it, there were kids all over the parking lot divvying up their spoils. I ended up with something like three packs of cigarettes in my pockets.

Sadly, at the time I didn't even realize I was hooked. I didn't realize I was addicted until the first time I tried to quit and experienced the withdrawal for the first time. It was devastating. I tried every method on the market to try and quit, but that insidious little voice always undermined what I was doing.

So when I discovered e-cigarettes, I was curious - but jaded. Why should I think that I wouldn't end up just as disappointed with these as I had with everything else? I decided to do some research and that's where I found this forum.

I have an incredibly versatile kit. I have some pen style kits for moments when I want those long and lazy mouth to lung drags, and I have box mods that offer huge and rich plumes of vapor, and I also control my juice. I can read the safety data sheets because I only buy from companies that have 100% transparency. I am tired of being lied to and I am tired of being treated like I am too stupid to be making such decisions on my own. I decide on what goes into my flavors and I decide what level of nicotine I want to vape.

I found out that there really isn't much that these devices can't fix or replicate with my addiction - except the smell.

The funny thing is - I never said, "I quit." I re-wired my brain - and because the method of delivery is exactly the same, that was ridiculously easy to do. I simply let myself continue to smoke - but only after I had vaped. Cigarettes taste disgusting after a vape. It's good to know that there ARE other chemicals aside from nicotine that will provoke withdrawal, but that wanes. I was spending as much as $10 a day in order to keep smoking. Those days are over.

I think it is the sheer ingenuity and versatility of these products that scares big tobacco, big pharma, the government and the anti-tobacco lobby so much because there seems to be an answer for every kind of smoker and every type of addiction.

Don't let those groups scare you. Vaping doesn't come with just a usb cable in the box, there is a huge community of people who have all been where you are right now who would all be delighted to help you with your set up and encourage you every step of the way.

Vaping has saved so much more than my life. It has restored a sense of myself that I thought I had lost a long time ago and I am much more social and engaged because I don't feel like I have to hide or go sneak a puff in the back yard. I feel great!

@bnrkwest @MacTechVpr @NolaMel @Oktayne the Red

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    1. Done .... happy with what I have

2. I smoked for nearly 60 years, and it was killing me. I even have a bypass scar as a reminder, but I still couldn't quit.
    It wasn't until I saw a friend vaping, and tried it, that I thought I might have a chance. That was in 2010.
    On April Fools day 2011 I smoked my last cigarette.
    Lets face it, @ 78 years old I'M STILL ALIVE ! ! !

3. What makes ya think I have three friends :w00t: :lol:

Aristotel

ECF Veteran
  • Aug 16, 2019
    1. It is done.

2. I was smoking light cigarettes for 7-8 years and I thought it is ok, like no dependence at all. The trick is you can never know how dependent you are until you try to quit. Yes I'm still dependent, but now it is a vapor with no harmful toxins. The other thing is that you can't imagine how unpleasant and irritating a smoking person can be, until you quit. Today I simply can't stand if someone is smoking by my side. Sometimes I try to explain that there is an alternative, more safe and less harmful, but most people just don't care and it is a shame. So you are doing the right thing, @Innokin_Paul ,information is power and we must spread it worldwide.

@RagnarLodbrok @CharlesL @Alyssa M @simon.kai

ian91

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 14, 2013
    Westbank, BC Canada
    1. Done
    2. Smoked for about 50 years. Quit 6 years ago. It took me a month to get off cigarettes and have never tried one since. Best decision of my life. I used a MVP20 for the first couple of years. I am a confirmed Innokin user and am currently using the Proton 235W (have 5 of them).

Xeban

ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2019
    Vietnam
    I’ve been vaping for about a year now and had tried “cig-a-likes” before but really hated them. A friend recommended that I try an ego kit and I remember being super confused about what that is lol. Went to a vape shop and they helped me to get started. Haven’t smoked a cigarette since.
    Thanks for doing the giveaway!

Ed Taiga

ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2017
    Ok
    Comment below to share your experience about how vaping change your life.
    So the story is quite banal.
    I 've been trying to quit smoking for a long time, but all my attempts end in collapse.
    I 've read a lot of information about e-cigarettes.
    On the Internet, both positive and negative reviews are enough, I can 't even say what more.
    Then I started reading reviews not about the harm of e-cigarettes, but simply how people feel by switching to them.
    Here, already faced the fact that there are more positive reviews.
    I bought myself a disposable e-cigarette a couple of times.
    And here, as a result, I still ordered through the online store already a real reusable.
    I will say by myself, it may certainly be some kind of self-harm, but while I smoke an e-cigarette, I have even stopped having headaches that torture me very often.
    So now I 'm leaning towards electronic.
    Share this campaign post and tag 3+ friends.
    @Alexandra Barone Jay @Vitalis @Conductor

• Winner
    Reactions: Uncle

Conductor

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2017
    Visited, carefully studied.
    Impressive features. Compact design, huge battery capacity, environmental protection!
    I think the Forest Camo color is most consistent with the image of the device.
    This is really cool!

I quit smoking and switched to vaping three years ago.
    During this time, two of my colleagues, looking at me, also quit smoking.
    Interestingly, I did not agitate and persuade them, I was just a passive example.
    But in order to make a decision, it took them about six months to observe me (this happened at different times, and they do not know each other)
    Another detail. Each of my comrades quit smoking and switched to vaping instantly, without a transition period.
    Second of these my friends, after several days of vaping, reduced the nicotine content to zero.
    Thus, my contribution to the promotion of vaping is my silent example and a gift to one of my friends, the MTL RTA.

@Aleksandr I. @Alex Norg @bigbob2322

CharlesL

ECF Veteran
  • Sep 2, 2019
    I have read it all and discovered lots of information. Very nice kit.
    2. Comment below to share your experience about how vaping change your life. (Or If you want to share more details about your vape story, hit me up by sending an email to contest@innokin.com. We value your voices!)
    I made the switch to vaping about five months ago and finally managed to kick my 13 year long smoking habit. I haven't even considered having a cigarette since. Physically, I feel better in every way. My breathing has improved dramatically, my teeth are healthier, I'm not chronically coughing any more, and I don't cough up gobs of gnarly lung butter every morning. For anyone that's struggling with quitting smoking, I strongly recommend giving vaping a try.

Slowone2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    1. Visited the page and this sounds like a great vape.

2. I smoked for years, tried everything to quit and nothing worked. Then I discovered vaping and it worked. I was soon able to give up cigarettes. I stayed off them for a few years but like a family of l I started smoking again. I’m now back to vaping and I am hoping to quit smoking soon.

thank you for the contest.

Alex Norg

ECF Veteran
    Nov 7, 2017
    Done.
    I am has long been trying to quit smoking.
    Well I tried, really I'm just talking about it all, but in fact did nothing to throw.
    Although experience shows that if you are very (very!) Long for something to say, sooner or later it will happen.
    While lying, I read a book by Allen Carr, but at me it did not work.
    I tried a long time ago with nicotine gum, such as Nicorette.
    But something it did not help me quit smoking.
    I realized that I need a replacement, which in principle is similar to the process of smoking.
    This is very similar to cigarette smoking in many respects at a glance and feel, but in fact it is not at all something.
    So it was nice to find a solution vape shop and chat up the seller has personally and directly.
    Then come to the forum and there, with the help of adherent, passed entirely in vaping.
    But most importantly, I realized immediately - it is necessary to really want to quit smoking.
    Innokin_timmy many thanks to your company that you for a life without tobacco.
    Aleksandr I.
    KonstaLoo
    Vitalis
    Art85
    seromax

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread