Not open for further replies.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve always gotten good life from all of the Z coils. A lot of people didn’t like the 1.2 coils but I love them for mtl. I’ve been running one for 2 weeks with a net liquid and it’s still good.
    I’m one that doesn’t care for the 1.2 coil. Mine are 1.6 and .8 with the .8 being my fav.

Reactions: Katya

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m one that doesn’t care for the 1.2 coil. Mine are 1.6 and .8 with the .8 being my fav.

I have a handful of the .8 ohm coils and many of the 1.6. I stocked up before they came out with the 1.2 and then the .3 ohm. The .3 is my favorite but like the 1.2 for mtl. I may end up selling my 1.6 and .8 coils.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have a handful of the .8 ohm coils and many of the 1.6. I stocked up before they came out with the 1.2 and then the .3 ohm. The .3 is my favorite but like the 1.2 for mtl. I may end up selling my 1.6 and .8 coils.
    The Z coils are the ones I stocked up on.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I’ve always gotten good life from all of the Z coils. A lot of people didn’t like the 1.2 coils but I love them for mtl. I’ve been running one for 2 weeks with a net liquid and it’s still good.
    Same. Can't really say I've had any duds. They're about the cheapest coils you'll find on the market and they're rock solid.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

Me 2. Don't know why. It's my target resistance when I rebuild. Something about those 1.2Ω Z coils that didn't work for me. And I love Sceptre 1.2Ω coils.

Maybe I should try again...

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Me 2. Don't know why. It's my target resistance when I rebuild. Something about those 1.2Ω Z coils that didn't work for me. And I love Sceptre 1.2Ω coils.

Maybe I should try again...

No reason if you know you like the other ones.

Reactions: Katya
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread