Not open for further replies.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Don't get me wrong I LOVE my Provari, but all I gotta say is often (99% of the time) imitated NEVER replicated. so they should just get that through their minds, they will never make a device that's the caliber of the Provari. GIVE UP CHINA AND CREATE YOUR OWN DESIGN! lol

This is a discussion thread about this particular device. Perhaps you can find one of the Provari threads to post in. Have a little respect for the OP. Her intent wasn't to compare models.

This is an intl. forum. Have some respect for them as well.

Last edited:

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
Dragonbone, you always make me fell way better about my pv-aquisition disorder. I'd love to know your current faves. But, thanks, now I have something new that'll keep me buying ramen noodles:p! I do wonder how different it'll be from my Vamo, though. Keep us posted on the new kid on the block:D!

Innokin seems to, at least in their VV devices, use either their own or at least not otherwise massively used chipset.

I also think the build and finish will probably be nicer but that's just looking at my MVP which is pretty darn solid.

I can pretty much say that I will be buying one based on previous experience with their products.

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
I think it looks great. It will be interesting to see the numbers when someone gets this device in hand.

BTW.......I, for one ,dont sweat the "Provari" sillyness. It has become just part of the scenery at this point. Most of the posts I have read from Provari owners are not reflected in this "fanboyism" goofyness. Oh well.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Dragonbone, you always make me fell way better about my pv-aquisition disorder. I'd love to know your current faves. But, thanks, now I have something new that'll keep me buying ramen noodles:p! I do wonder how different it'll be from my Vamo, though. Keep us posted on the new kid on the block:D!

That made me laugh! PV-acquisition disorder :D yes, I strongly suspect that I suffer from that malady too, and it also keeps me in ramen noodles and even nudged me into canceling my customary winter vacation lol!! Is there a cure?

Since I missed my vacation in the sun, sand and sea, I believe I deserve to reward myself with a new toy. That is only fair. Anyway, I want to know what all the VW stuff is all about.

thecatanddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Earth
Yep. They copied everything, even the variable wattage...... wait a minute....

im talking about looks, Innokin will never touch the accuracy of a Provari with a .5 watt increment device. im just saying so much influence comes from the Provari it's getting old...quick

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
im talking about looks, Innokin will never touch the accuracy of a Provari with a .5 watt increment device. im just saying so much influence comes from the Provari it's getting old...quick

It also does .1 volt increments... though probably not as accurately as a device that is surely at least twice the money.

You know what else is old...telling people your provari is better than their 60-90 dollar devices. They know and if they wanted a provari, they'd get one.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere

This is the INNOKIN iTASTE SVD thread! Nothing whatsoever to do with any other device. We want to talk about the SVD. As a mod already pointed out to you, you can go to the Provari thread and post there. Kindly please stop trying to derail this thread. If you go to the newbie information stickies and read the rules and regulations, you will see that trolling is banned on this forum. Thanks :).

Peace.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I do kinda wish I could see the connector on it. I would like a device to finally get ego threads right the first time.

Whoa...there's a badge
Lol, I was also surprised to see the badge. I think it takes up too much space in a post though. So much MORE scrolling to do. Sigh.

What do you mean about the eGo threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread