Squonker Type
Auto Squonker
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
I would agree, it is an extremely convenient restricted airflow lung whopper and if they increased juiceflow on a newer model, I would assume I wouldn't be able to recommend it enough. i do get dry hits when my rda is airflow is half open, but the GR1 has 2 holes. it's a great mod as it stands!
Yes with an increased juiceflow it would be alot lot better... im not really a mtl vaper usually... but when I use this I am..lol.. ive got plenty of other squonks for DL.. innokin should release a silicon bottle and adapter to fit in the liftbox to make it a normal squonk mod... the build quality is great.. the idea was so nearly right... shame that they dont seem to be following up on it with a liftbox 2.... problem is I dont think many people would buy it... which is a shame... :(

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
The Liftbox doesn't demand cotton. It isn't like dripping, where you want to fill the deck with stuffed cotton tails. [there's no need] each time you hit the Liftbox, it saturates the cotton a tiny bit. (not like dripping or squonking, where every 8-10 hits you drown the deck with juice & the cotton holds it till you drip/squonk again)

Ah, a smart squonker in a round about way of seeing it. I rather keep it human deciding the juice flow. Sure, it might sound and even appear nice for the nonce, mark me though it'll start overfilling or under-filling. Then, you need to get into fixing it if you can. Nope, not a monkey or circus I want.

I don't drown my deck in juice at any given. Yes, my wick stays wet cotton or rayon. That doesn't infer a soggy deck. It means about every dozen or so hits I give a gentle squonk, maybe two and let the juice suck back down. The juice saturates the wick, then goes back to bottle for later use. So, I'm not adverse to the extra step of actually squonking. It really doesn't seem a chore or work.

yes I am very worried that low sales will stop innokin from producing a version 2. this mod has incredible potential.

I can agree with you that it seems to have potential. Will even admit that before looking at your posting above, I had thought on it as a possible buy. Your explanation talked me out of thinking like that.

hame that they dont seem to be following up on it with a liftbox 2.... problem is I dont think many people would buy it... which is a shame... :(

If it was made more toward the specs you posted, might be worth a version 2 buy. If not, I'm not sure it would be for me.

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
Ah, a smart squonker in a round about way of seeing it. I rather keep it human deciding the juice flow. Sure, it might sound and even appear nice for the nonce, mark me though it'll start overfilling or under-filling. Then, you need to get into fixing it if you can. Nope, not a monkey or circus I want.

I don't drown my deck in juice at any given. Yes, my wick stays wet cotton or rayon. That doesn't infer a soggy deck. It means about every dozen or so hits I give a gentle squonk, maybe two and let the juice suck back down. The juice saturates the wick, then goes back to bottle for later use. So, I'm not adverse to the extra step of actually squonking. It really doesn't seem a chore or work.

I can agree with you that it seems to have potential. Will even admit that before looking at your posting above, I had thought on it as a possible buy. Your explanation talked me out of thinking like that.

If it was made more toward the specs you posted, might be worth a version 2 buy. If not, I'm not sure it would be for me.
Lol... I have plenty of other squonkers...lol... so i know the art of "squonking" the liftbox isnt a squonker really but an auto feed mod.... yihi are bringing out a motorised version so i spose that is sort of the liftbox 2...kind of... :)

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
from the time i've spent with it, it really is a convenient system. especially refills compared to squonk mods. once you find the perfect RDA air hole size for the amount of cotton you've used it can't be stopped. and with repeated use, you really get to learn that perfect air hole size.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Lol... I have plenty of other squonkers...lol... so i know the art of "squonking" the liftbox isnt a squonker really but an auto feed mod.... yihi are bringing out a motorised version so i spose that is sort of the liftbox 2...kind of... :)
Yea that auto feed drip system,another piece that can break in a mod. This mod should come with an extremely good warranty before I think about even looking at it. Not sure how I feel about my device auto dripping for me ?? I have a feeling that part is where the problem for this device will/could occur ??

Reactions: stols001

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
Just wanted too post an update

I've been using a Narda Rda on the lift box... I drilled the squonk pin myself for the Narda at 1.5mm...

And its been working brilliantly with no dry hits and I hardly have to give it prime sucks.. Whether its the bigger squonk pin hole or the reduced airflow on the Narda(I use it on wide open airflow) I'm not sure but it's really good... Also using the biggest hole on the lift box....

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
After spending over 1 month with my innokin liftbox, I am really happy to say that it's been exceeding expectations. I've switched to using 40/60 PGVG juice & i am able to keep my RDA's two airflow holes wide open with no dry hit issues. I would really like to try the other mods i've ordered recently... but the liftbox is so convenient, it's difficult for me to push myself to stop using it.

I will say that I've noticed some juice precipitation inside the battery compartment twice now.... but that's twice, out of dozens upon dozens upon dozens of refills.

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
After spending over 1 month with my innokin liftbox, I am really happy to say that it's been exceeding expectations. I've switched to using 40/60 PGVG juice & i am able to keep my RDA's two airflow holes wide open with no dry hit issues. I would really like to try the other mods i've ordered recently... but the liftbox is so convenient, it's difficult for me to push myself to stop using it

I will say that I've noticed some juice precipitation inside the battery compartment twice now.... but that's twice, out of dozens upon dozens upon dozens of refills.
Yes im still using mine... its a solid device...using the narda rda with bigger squonk hole i can use 70/30 or 80/20 vg/pg no probs... the paint is a bit flaky on the body but have heard that elsewhere too.. overall though its in my daily rotation... so a thumbs up and a bargain for £15.... :)

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Yes im still using mine... its a solid device...using the narda rda with bigger squonk hole i can use 70/30 or 80/20 vg/pg no probs... the paint is a bit flaky on the body but have heard that elsewhere too.. overall though its in my daily rotation... so a thumbs up and a bargain for £15.... :)

yes, I have been using 40/60 vg/pg (higher pg) and the dryhits are non existent now. I left my liftbox in the car a few days ago on a very cold night and decided to set up another mod...… I was at a loss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread