The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin VTR?

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Cptfunpants, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cptfunpants

Cptfunpants Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2012
    VA
    That's a shame I missed the fast tech posting....I had checked fast tech prior to ordering...it must have just gotten posted on their website.

2. Cptfunpants

Jul 30, 2012
    VA
    Does anyone know how to change the coils on the itaste 30 that comes with the VTR? It's not like a normal iclear 30. It has a metal tube that contains all of the whicks. Thoughts?

3. Zealous

Zealous Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2012
    Atlanta
    The entire tube is what you replace. That IS the head. I don't know who's selling the heads as I'm not using those yet but I'm sure someone can direct you.

4. MikeA5

MikeA5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Methuen, MA
    Stormy Vapor Cellar and FastTech have them for sale

5. Cptfunpants

Jul 30, 2012
    VA
    How do I remove the metal tube? I've tried and tried cannot remove it. Do I get a whole new base with a 510 connection? I google imaged iclear 30 and no other iclears seem to have this type of set up. It's like there's a heatshield surrounding my wicks.

6. FringeChief68

FringeChief68 Kingsguard Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
    VTR great little mod and a Great Self Defense weapon if someone tries anything.
    I really like mine. View attachment 273249

7. wonner

wonner Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2013
    USA
    But what about when the battery is full? :)

8. Ref Minor

Ref Minor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    UK
    Nice pic.
    Mine left Hong Kong on Monday so it should be with me any day now :)

9. Zealous

Zealous Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2012
    Atlanta
    It's the whole thing inside that gets replaced, tube, wicks & everything. The tube casing does not come off.

10. MikeA5

MikeA5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Methuen, MA
    Google iclear 30s

The iclear 30 is different than the Iclear 30s (which is the one that comes with the VTR).

11. Hexebus

Hexebus Senior Member Verified Member

Sep 28, 2013
    Pryor, OK
    I just picked one up at a local B&M for $79.99. I got the green one. It's awesome! I love it.

12. tommytom83

tommytom83 Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    IL
    Where is the cheapest to get one these days? i found fastech for 71, but from the shaky reviews i question it.

13. Zeebadeeb

Zeebadeeb Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    You unscrew the 510 base, then you'll notice an ovalish flange on the bottom of the tank piece. This is the flange on the bottom of the head. Fingernail the flange loose then pull it out. The whole head will come out. Slide a new one in (making sure you fit the flange back in the cutout on the base of the tank for it). It is really easy once you figure it out. Easiest clearomizer head swap IMO (they're all easy). B&Ms that carry iClear 30s should have heads but if not they are on myvaporstore for $3.10.

Edit: iClear 30 and 30s are different. 30s comes with VTR (tube). 30 is a top wick (long ropes).

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

14. Glen Snyder

Glen Snyder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.