Status
Not open for further replies.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
Does anyone know how to change the coils on the itaste 30 that comes with the VTR? It's not like a normal iclear 30. It has a metal tube that contains all of the whicks. Thoughts?

The entire tube is what you replace. That IS the head. I don't know who's selling the heads as I'm not using those yet but I'm sure someone can direct you.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
How do I remove the metal tube? I've tried and tried cannot remove it. Do I get a whole new base with a 510 connection? I google imaged iclear 30 and no other iclears seem to have this type of set up. It's like there's a heatshield surrounding my wicks.

It's the whole thing inside that gets replaced, tube, wicks & everything. The tube casing does not come off.

MikeA5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Methuen, MA
How do I remove the metal tube? I've tried and tried cannot remove it. Do I get a whole new base with a 510 connection? I google imaged iclear 30 and no other iclears seem to have this type of set up. It's like there's a heatshield surrounding my wicks.

Google iclear 30s

The iclear 30 is different than the Iclear 30s (which is the one that comes with the VTR).

Zeebadeeb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan

You unscrew the 510 base, then you'll notice an ovalish flange on the bottom of the tank piece. This is the flange on the bottom of the head. Fingernail the flange loose then pull it out. The whole head will come out. Slide a new one in (making sure you fit the flange back in the cutout on the base of the tank for it). It is really easy once you figure it out. Easiest clearomizer head swap IMO (they're all easy). B&Ms that carry iClear 30s should have heads but if not they are on myvaporstore for $3.10.

Edit: iClear 30 and 30s are different. 30s comes with VTR (tube). 30 is a top wick (long ropes).

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread