Innokin Z Biip Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris a question and win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Really appreciate you comments. Remember, the Zlide is not the replacement for the Zenith. We have future plans for the Zenith ;-)
@pbusardo @Innokin_Paul do you mean future plans for the current zenith tank or will there be a new zenith tank? Also do all coils from the Zlide also fit on the Zenith? I am asking because I am still doubting if I should buy the Zenith or Zlide tank.

jotohomomoto

Jun 19, 2014
United States
Also bought the Zlide, can't wait for it to be delivered!
It definitely lives up to my expectations. Innokin stands out, in my experience, to produce higher than average quality products. And Busardo seems to (based on his YouTube channel) possess a higher than average technical sophistication about vaping. When you put those two things together, seemed to be a no-brainer for checking the tank out LOL

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

Kennneth

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2019
Dallas
Howdy,Just got the BiiP I won in today, thank you Innokin and Paul : )
I haven't been vaping long but the BiiP really fits a need!
It is very ruggedly build and I think It'll be my goto device to put in my pocket while out and about. Much better for this use than the Pico or Smok AL85 IMO. It came with a mesh coil and I can't believe how good the flavor and amount of vape it creates at the wattage(s) it uses, very, very nice! It's operation couldn't be simpler IMO, 1 to 3 clicks on the fire button and it quickly accesses all functions. I only have experience with the Nexus AIO and thankful it got me off cigarettes but there is absolutely no comparison. If I gave the Biip a rating of 10, the Nexus would get a 3! The only con I have for it is it came in pink! ROFLMAO!... like I care what color it is : ) NO CONS for me. BTW, I was given a Smok AL85 and it's purple!

BTW, I can see 1 reason TC get's a bad rap sometimes, the SMOK TC is terrible... I mean VW is far better than TC on it. The menu is very lacking and clunky too IMO...can't hold a candle to the Pico and I currently prefer the Biip over both to throw in my pocket for on the go : )

Many thanks Paul. Best,
Ken

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I have my review of this Z-Biip win posted:

Innokin Z-Biip Kit - Review

I also added a review to the product page but that is being moderated at this time..

It took a while to go through a coil is what took so long to get my review up... I had wanted to vape it long enough to speak on coil longevity, and that took nearly two full weeks! Lol..

Love love love the Z-Biip.. Thank you again @Innokin_Paul and Innokin.. awesome mod from a top notch company. :)

gouldenvape

May 31, 2015
I'm waiting for the Postman-- he's going to drop a shiny new Z-Biip through the letter box.
After I've used the 2 included Coils then I can use any of the Zenith Coils, Plexus Coil and Plex 3D--- any others???
Also, there's a 1.6 Ohm plus 0.4 Ohm in the box-- which device was the 1.6 Ohm originally designed for--or is this a new coil specifically for the Z-Biip???

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
I'm sure that the answer to my question has already been asked in this Topic, but there's so many posts that I couldn't find it, sorry.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'm waiting for the Postman-- he's going to drop a shiny new Z-Biip through the letter box.
    After I've used the 2 included Coils then I can use any of the Zenith Coils, Plexus Coil and Plex 3D--- any others???
    Also, there's a 1.6 Ohm plus 0.4 Ohm in the box-- which device was the 1.6 Ohm originally designed for--or is this a new coil specifically for the Z-Biip???

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    I'm sure that the answer to my question has already been asked in this Topic, but there's so many posts that I couldn't find it, sorry.

All of the Z coils are made to go in the Zlide, Zenith and the Biip. From the 0.48 to the 1.6 you can swap and change coils from tank to tank to aio!
    So to answer your question No coil has been designed for the Biip or any other tanks in particular, Stick it where you feel comfortable vapin it:thumbs:

• Agree
    Reactions: Opinionated
    Hi ECF! We’re back with a very special giveaway! This week we are going to be giving away 5 ZBiip kits! Vaping greats Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis, the designers of the ZBiip and Platform series, are back in Shenzhen and working with Innokin on some amazing next generation tech and designs. They will be joining this giveaway and will answer questions and comments that you have about the ZBiip or the Platform series of vaporizers and tanks!

rTAhawI.jpg

The Biip is a MTL pod system vaporizer that is powered by replaceable Zenith coils and features adjustable wattage and airflow, top fill, a large 1500mAh capacity battery, audible indicators and so much more! Click here for a graphic with all the info! Perfect for freebase nicotine and nicotine salts the Biip delivers great flavours and satisfaction in an easy to use kit! There is a QR code in every box that will direct you to tutorial videos that will assist in working with the Biip including operation, filling, adjusting the airflow, and changing the coil.

v9l7LxK.jpg

Available in 5 classy and beautiful finishes the Biip is built with quality and designed for the beginning and experienced vapor alike looking for a quality MTL experience in an easy to use all-in-one PLATFORM!
    The ZBiip has been receiving great reviews and hype and we’re looking forward to hearing your questions, comments and feedback!

Enter this giveaway today for a chance to win 1 of 5 Biips!

How to Enter:
    1) Post in this thread and ask Phil and Dimitris a question about the ZBiip, Platform series or vaping. If you can’t think of a question then leave a comment and you’ll also be eligible to win a ZBiip!

2) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. The more people who take part in this giveaway the more kits we can give away. Thank you!

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Giveaway Rules:

Innokin will be giving away ZBiip kits to 5 lucky winners!

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
    • Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)
    Only one post per person. Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
    • Winners will be announced here on ECF on April 19th, 2019. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

If you can, please invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on April 19th, 2019.

Make sure and check back next week for your chance to win more great Innokin vaporizers!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the ZBiip, EQs, Kroma, Endura T18.II, D.V., Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to write and ask!

From all of us at Innokin, we hope you have a great week and we’re looking forward to all of your questions. Good luck in the ZBiip giveaway! :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread