The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Z Biip Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris a question and win!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_Paul, Apr 12, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. basementcat

basementcat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats to all the other winners. Thank you for the chance. Can’t wait to check it out. Just barely got back into vaping and my stash isn’t great. This will be greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    @pbusardo @Innokin_Paul do you mean future plans for the current zenith tank or will there be a new zenith tank? Also do all coils from the Zlide also fit on the Zenith? I am asking because I am still doubting if I should buy the Zenith or Zlide tank.

3. jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto Full Member

Jun 19, 2014
    United States
    Yah don’t say?!? Lol I got the Zlide and am satisfied with my decision.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Also bought the Zlide, can't wait for it to be delivered!

5. jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto Full Member

Jun 19, 2014
    United States
    It definitely lives up to my expectations. Innokin stands out, in my experience, to produce higher than average quality products. And Busardo seems to (based on his YouTube channel) possess a higher than average technical sophistication about vaping. When you put those two things together, seemed to be a no-brainer for checking the tank out LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kennneth

Kennneth Senior Member

Apr 8, 2019
    Dallas
    Howdy,Just got the BiiP I won in today, thank you Innokin and Paul : )
    I haven't been vaping long but the BiiP really fits a need!
    It is very ruggedly build and I think It'll be my goto device to put in my pocket while out and about. Much better for this use than the Pico or Smok AL85 IMO. It came with a mesh coil and I can't believe how good the flavor and amount of vape it creates at the wattage(s) it uses, very, very nice! It's operation couldn't be simpler IMO, 1 to 3 clicks on the fire button and it quickly accesses all functions. I only have experience with the Nexus AIO and thankful it got me off cigarettes but there is absolutely no comparison. If I gave the Biip a rating of 10, the Nexus would get a 3! The only con I have for it is it came in pink! ROFLMAO!... like I care what color it is : ) NO CONS for me. BTW, I was given a Smok AL85 and it's purple!

BTW, I can see 1 reason TC get's a bad rap sometimes, the SMOK TC is terrible... I mean VW is far better than TC on it. The menu is very lacking and clunky too IMO...can't hold a candle to the Pico and I currently prefer the Biip over both to throw in my pocket for on the go : )

Many thanks Paul. Best,
    Ken

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  7. alanstrange5

alanstrange5 Full Member

Apr 29, 2019
    Hi Phil and Dimitri,

With all the chat of capers destroying the world haha. I would like to know the pods are recyclable if they get broken etc?

8. Amit Dilip Gole

Amit Dilip Gole Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2017
    India
    Hey Phil & Dimi

When are you launching a mtl rsa? Love my squonks and would be happy if you can bring out a nice rsa for vapers like me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I have my review of this Z-Biip win posted:

Innokin Z-Biip Kit - Review

I also added a review to the product page but that is being moderated at this time..

It took a while to go through a coil is what took so long to get my review up... I had wanted to vape it long enough to speak on coil longevity, and that took nearly two full weeks! Lol..

Love love love the Z-Biip.. Thank you again @Innokin_Paul and Innokin.. awesome mod from a top notch company. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. gouldenvape

gouldenvape Full Member

May 31, 2015
    I'm waiting for the Postman-- he's going to drop a shiny new Z-Biip through the letter box.
    After I've used the 2 included Coils then I can use any of the Zenith Coils, Plexus Coil and Plex 3D--- any others???
    Also, there's a 1.6 Ohm plus 0.4 Ohm in the box-- which device was the 1.6 Ohm originally designed for--or is this a new coil specifically for the Z-Biip???

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    I'm sure that the answer to my question has already been asked in this Topic, but there's so many posts that I couldn't find it, sorry.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    All of the Z coils are made to go in the Zlide, Zenith and the Biip. From the 0.48 to the 1.6 you can swap and change coils from tank to tank to aio!
    So to answer your question No coil has been designed for the Biip or any other tanks in particular, Stick it where you feel comfortable vapin it:thumbs:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Bluesdog

Bluesdog Full Member

Jun 9, 2019
    Illinois USA
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Madmodder

Madmodder Full Member

Jun 17, 2019
    Folkestone, Kent, UK.

14. Madmodder

Madmodder Full Member

Jun 17, 2019
    Folkestone, Kent, UK.
    Hi Chaps.
    I'm fairly new to vaping but making up for lost time :thumbs:
    Would this AIO work well with high VG liquids?
    Cheers!

15. Madmodder

Madmodder Full Member

Jun 17, 2019
    Folkestone, Kent, UK.
  16. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    the contest ended some time ago.. sorry your a bit late to the party.

:(

it's an awesome AIO though, definitely stands up to higher VG juices..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Madmodder

Madmodder Full Member

Jun 17, 2019
    Folkestone, Kent, UK.
    Oh well, never mind...

• Love Love x 1
  18. Bluesdog

Bluesdog Full Member

Jun 9, 2019
    Illinois USA
    :tumble: oh well...

• Love Love x 1
  19. gouldenvape

gouldenvape Full Member

May 31, 2015
    Any latest news on when Innokin will be making available a 4ml tank/Pod section?
    I find the 2ml limitation really does hold this device back (even when using the 1.6 Ohm coil)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I see in the previous posts that the target date is "end of July", I am really looking forward to that.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 4