The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Z Biip Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris a question and win!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_Paul, Apr 12, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pbusardo

pbusardo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    Hello cardsfan300!

First, I really appreciate the comment and we're so happy people are loving the BiiP!

That's a pretty thin liquid. I think even back when I started, I was using 70/30 PG/VG.
    The Z-Coils have been tested from 50/50 to 30/70 PG/VG.
    Best bet is to give it a shot and see how it behaves.
    Remember, I have a set of tutorial videos for the BiiP and other Platform products. You can access them by scanning the QR code that comes in the package, or by visiting the Innokin.com website directly. I talk about flooding in the Troubleshooting video and some potential solutions should you experience it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. gouldenvape

gouldenvape New Member

May 31, 2015
    It certainly looks like it ticks all the boxes, and the variety of Coils puts it in the lead.
    I'm a big fan of the Breeze 2, and the Aspire AIO(using the standard Nautilus mini Coils) but this new guy could steal their crowns.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. pbusardo

Jun 30, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    Hello TheOneVape_Review!

We consider it an AIO kit. To me, a pod is something that when you throw it out (the pod), the coil goes with it. This has replaceable coils, so to me, it's just a funny shaped tank. :)

There were a bunch of considering factors. If you really want to get into our heads, check out the Introduction video I did for it on YouTube, but the summery is...

1) Large battery
    2) Compatible with the Z-Coils used in the Zenith and Zlide
    3) Easy to use
    4) Quality and Classy look, finish, and feel
    5) Audible indicators to assist those who's eyesight isn't what it once was or forgets to look at them until it's too late and time to charge.
    6) Round mouthpiece to feel more like a cigarette and comfortable to be used at any angle.
    7) Different!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. gnees

gnees Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 31, 2014
    Telford Pa.
    If Phil (Pete) spit in the woods. Would Dimitris hear it?

Thanks for the givaway!!:thumbs:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. pbusardo

Jun 30, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    Hello Anna!

1) Sorry, none of the above. But you can try "Hey Google" :)

2) We did it for a couple reasons. a) For people who's eyesight isn't what it once was and b) For people who forget to look at their LEDs until it's too late and time to charge, c) for people who don't like to leave their device charging once full (although there is no worry even if you do).

I told this story in another questions, but I'll go ahead and type it again for you.

I had my BiiP charging on one desk and I was working on another and I heard it beep 5 times.

Since I've been vaping for almost 10 years now (coming up July 7th) NO device has ever done that... told me it was done charging without me having to look at it.

I thought that pretty damn cool.

3) I think what made the Zenith a hit was it's ease of use and some solid coils. Couldn't be easier to fill, shuts off the liquid automatically when you fill to prevent flooding, and an easy and clean coil replacement. You see, when we design and think about Platform products, we aren't thinking about vapers. We're thinking more about people who haven't vaped before and want something that is easy and just works. We're thrilled and humbled by the popularity of the Zenith and hope people enjoy this and the Zlide as well. As a matter of fact, we're coming up on the one millionth Zenith made and we're going to try to do something special for it and for you.

4) The goal of the Plex and Plex3D is to put a mesh type coil in a MTL vape. It's designed to increase surface area in contact with the cotton to a) improve flavor and b) increase coil life. Some people love them, some people not so much. I'm happy enough with all the coils that I just grab one and adjust accordingly. :)

5) Good question and one that I do not know the answer to. I feel we should though and if we don't, I will suggest it. So don't go asking Joyetech just yet! :)

Really appreciate you comments. Remember, the Zlide is not the replacement for the Zenith. We have future plans for the Zenith ;-)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. pbusardo

Jun 30, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    The 2ml tank comes with the device. We have a 4ml tank that we are targeting to get shipping end of April.

• Like Like x 2
  7. pbusardo

Jun 30, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    Hello JackSun.

Sorry, no. Launch colors are:

Pink Shine, Black Shine, White Shine, Emerald Dune, Bronze Dune and Navy Dune.

• Like Like x 1
  8. pbusardo

Jun 30, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    For the same reason it doesn't come in yellow. ;-)

The Navy Dune will turn purple when it catches the light the right way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. pbusardo

Jun 30, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    Yes, and probably feel it as well since we're always together. :)

• Funny Funny x 5
  10. JoeyC

JoeyC Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Peanut Gallery
    :lol::lol:

• Like Like x 1
  11. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    That Navy Dune looks amazing. :thumbs:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Storm52

Storm52 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2014
    Shreveport, LA
    Thanks innokin, for another opportunity to win the new biip. Phil, do you recommend the coil for a new vaper? I've tried numerous times, with countless devices, to get my wife off smokes. Still struggling.

13. TheOneVape_Review

TheOneVape_Review Full Member

Jan 21, 2019
    Malaysia
    Thank you for answering my questions!

That’s really great that you all have made it a very user friendly AIO device. That is a very huge pro for me. Especially when you can switch off the beep function. Thank you! Really appreciate what you all have done

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. pbusardo

Jun 30, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    Hey Storm! This would be terrific for a smoker, but do think about the Innokin T18 as well. It's a stellar conversion device and a bit cheaper. Get her some 12 or 18 mg to start!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. pbusardo

Jun 30, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    And I appreciate that you appreciate it! :) Thanks One!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. VStorm

VStorm Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2017
    Hi all,
    I recently got myself Plexar Kit but I was wondering if the tube itself is safe to use with RTAs like Ares or Siren? My friend told me that my builds should be between 0.7 and 1.2Ohms and I should be fine.
    Can someone please confirm this?
    Thank you

17. jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto Full Member

Jun 19, 2014
    United States
    should I get a zlide tank or this?? you guys have definitely piqued my interest in the whole MTL aspect of vaping and considering I stealth vape at work, blowing massive clouds is the OPPOSITE of what I want to accomplish LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Necrospecter

Necrospecter Dulce de Leche to rule them all Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    In the right light? Isn't that the phrase used when night spent drinking you take someone home after the last call, and you are trying to justify what you did to your friends the next day, "Well in the right light s/he is hot"

• Like Like x 1
  19. VladSumy

VladSumy Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2018
    Thanks for the contest!

• Like Like x 2
  20. pbusardo

Jun 30, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    I know EXACTLY what you should do... GET BOTH! They use the same coil afterall! :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1