InnoVapor Order And Shipping concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

FenDog

Aug 8, 2009
Hi everyone,

I ordered two 510 Enhanced Kits on 8/8/09 (Sat. evening) and received them today 8/14/09 (Friday morning) I think 6 days is pretty good in my book.

Mark was the most helpful person I had spoken to (out of about 6 companies) when researching, he spent about a half hour with me on the phone while he was driving to and from the post office shipping your orders. I was very impressed with his knowledge, apparent honesty (he told me of the problem they had early on with shipping) and willingness to address my questions and concerns which is why I ordered from InnoVapor.

A couple minor notes about my order:

• I ordered LED Color Blue and received one kit Purple and one kit Green (this is actually better for us so we can know who's is who's, I got the Green :D)
  • I ordered three 3ml (1 Rich, 1 Rich Lite, 1 Purist Flavor) all 20mg High Strength. One kit was correct and one kit received (1 Rich, 2 Regular)
And result, I'm very happy with InnoVapor, will order from them again (already ordered two no charger kits) and will recommend them to anyone who asks. :thumbs:

Thank you very much Mark....

camidaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
A, A
www.facebook.com
Got mine yesterday, been vaping 24/7. I love it. Batteries were DEF not fully charged when recieved, but the wait was worth it. Good company, great communication, just sloppy on shipping times.

I would and will order again. Order placed 8/5 got it on the 13th. Slow turn around but great products.

Hey chainer...if you ordered the 510's, they are good for about 20 minutes then you need to charge 'em up again (about an hour or so). The EVO's apparently are so sound-sensitive that they lose their charge in shipping. I believe Inno is aware of this and looking for ways to prevent the discharge.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
HEY THERE VAPERS!!!

If any of you are wondering about your shipping please send me an email at..... INNOVAPOR@GMAIL.COM and I will send you the tracking number if you did not get one. It is simple and easy.. I just need a Order Number and Name and it is done!:)

the email support@innovapor.com is being ......ed at the moment and has to think about giving me your emails...HeHe.:p

If there are any other questions, concerns, venting, chatting, or other things I can help you with please let me know.. that is why Noah has me here is to keep you all happy and vaping!! :D

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!

:evil:Mills:evil:

Wingnut19

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
Manitowoc, Wi
Finally got my first 510 kit yesterday, other than the slightly long shipping time(9 days) I'm satisfied.

Just one thing, whenever i drip or top off a cart to get a really nice hit I seem to get the hickups :p

lol! not an IV issue and sorry to get off track but maybe its just the eccopure? got some other juice coming in the mail soon so we'll see...

Diller

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Reno, NV
Hey everyone, it has come to my attention that there is some confusion on order status and I just wanted to clarify a few things...:confused:

First of all, you don't need to worry when on our site it says processing. This status is for our billing end, and has absolutely nothing to do with shipment.

As Many of you that I have spoken to know, we have literally been working day and night, filling orders, responding to customers, and running our new company. We were blown away by the response, and huge number of orders that came in so quickly. Our goal is to provide you with the absolute BEST product, for the LOWEST price.. and keep our standards high in customer service and all of your needs.

We are now aware of the supply and demand, and have balanced that out so you will all get your product at the best cost, with the shipping quick and painless as it was the first 2-3 weeks. We are constantly improving and your feedback (good and bad) is much appreciated so we know what areas to work on to make you a satisfied customer.

I have seen a lot of positive feedback, and I want you all to be satisfied, and happy with InnoVapor and our product. There are hundreds of emails coming in, and myself and Millie are handling most all of them, so I apologize if I am not right back with you immediately.. I only have two hands!!!! Please CALL ME or MILLIE if you are having an issue that you feel isn't being handled by email, or if you feel like we haven't met your needs in any way. I assure you WE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to fix it!!!! You will walk away happy, and completely satisfied.

THANK YOU!!!
Kat
Account Executive Manager
(801)557-7773

ALSO you can call

MILLIE
(801)557-0433
So even though we don't receive a tracking number as stated by payment choice, and cannot get any reply though this forum, PM's or your support email, we should just take it on faith its shipping?
Biggest mistake I've made was ordering form this company. You talk a good game on the formn, but there is not follow through

Diller

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Reno, NV
HEY THERE VAPERS!!!

If any of you are wondering about your shipping please send me an email at..... INNOVAPOR@GMAIL.COM and I will send you the tracking number if you did not get one. It is simple and easy.. I just need a Order Number and Name and it is done!:)

the email support@innovapor.com is being ......ed at the moment and has to think about giving me your emails...HeHe.:p

If there are any other questions, concerns, venting, chatting, or other things I can help you with please let me know.. that is why Noah has me here is to keep you all happy and vaping!! :D

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!

:evil:Mills:evil:
Tried that, got no response

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
Tried that, got no response

:confused: I'm sure this is almost too obvious to mention, but have you checked your spam filters or anything like that? Because right after Millie posted that, I did as she said, and got a reply in literally about three minutes, complete with a tracking number and some other information I'd asked for.

Diller

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Reno, NV
Maybe you should be patient and not actually expect the company to respond to emails at 4AM! Seriously....geez
I gave them 2 full days to respond, I have been more than patient. After 4 emails to support and 5 PM's, It has now been over a week and not even an FU from them.I have to say this is the worst company I have ever dealt with.
Just by the way not everyone lives in your timezone genius.

Diller

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Reno, NV
:confused: I'm sure this is almost too obvious to mention, but have you checked your spam filters or anything like that? Because right after Millie posted that, I did as she said, and got a reply in literally about three minutes, complete with a tracking number and some other information I'd asked for.
I have checked, my spam and still nothing they obviously don't want any return business from me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread