InnoVapor Order And Shipping concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainer3k

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009
I ordered on 8/5 as well and am hearing that they have gotten their shipping.... well... closer to on-track. Hoping to see my 510s before weds. Emailed Innovape's customer support earlier this morning for a tracking number, as that is what I paid for with shipping, isn't it? Haven't heard from anyone yet, I dout they even keep track of the numbers for each order.

I'm thinking it will show up without any further communication, but I'd just like to know exactly where at my package is, and without a tracking number, that is impossible.

NCChief

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Western NC
Can't answer for the lack of communication as they (Millie and Mark) have both responded to my emails. I will tell you that my email responses from them seem to come late at night (on the East Coast), but I attribute that to them working hard during the day to get orders out, then at night, they work on responding to our inquiries. Example: I emailed them requesting a tracking # in the AM, and got a response (with a tracking #) late that evening. That being said, when I check USPS for tracking info, all I get is the canned message "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 7, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

So I have no idea if my package has shipped or not. I am not ready to complain yet as I feel a week turnaround is fine and I only ordered on 8/5. Don't get frustrated just yet. I am sure they will come through for you and me as well.

NCC

jwhite

Jul 30, 2009
Greenfield, IN
Can't answer for the lack of communication as they (Millie and Mark) have both responded to my emails. I will tell you that my email responses from them seem to come late at night (on the East Coast), but I attribute that to them working hard during the day to get orders out, then at night, they work on responding to our inquiries. Example: I emailed them requesting a tracking # in the AM, and got a response (with a tracking #) late that evening. That being said, when I check USPS for tracking info, all I get is the canned message "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 7, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

So I have no idea if my package has shipped or not. I am not ready to complain yet as I feel a week turnaround is fine and I only ordered on 8/5. Don't get frustrated just yet. I am sure they will come through for you and me as well.

NCC

Same here with the tracking code, if this was working as a tracking number should, it would ease a lot of frustration/questions about shipping.
My order number was in the high 1100's ordered 8/4. I'll update this when I receive!

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
As of this morning my order was still listed as "processing". I wasn't too worried since I've read the posts on that. I had literally just sent an email to them to ask about status or tracking #, when the wife called to say we had a box fom IV. I ran home at lunch & checked it all out. It's all there, the bats were charged, & I'm vaping as I type! Love it!
1 week turnaround not bad IMHO.

Their web site does not show shipping status...It will never change from "Processing"...It means nothing as far as when you will receive your order.

chainer3k

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009

NCC

Yeah, you are in the same boat I am in. A week turnaround isn't bad, but I may be spoiled by dealing primarily with amazon and eBayers who are much faster than this. Usually I will see a product in 3 days if I am paying for priority USPS.

They did send me a tracking number which was invalid until this morning where it says that they received electronic notification on August 11th, and I ordered on the 5th. If it gets here this week, I suppose I won't complain, but even if that is the case, that is VERY slow turnaround for such a small product and order. On 8/5 I asked if it would be possible to get it before Aug 10th and they said the only way that could even have a chance of happening is if I paid an additional 19 bucks for shipping on a 50 dollar order.

I know it is coming, but the speed is really an issue. For them to not even have shipped my order from 8/5 yet is crazy.

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
I actually ordered a bunch of stuff from Innovapor yesterday, and am in no particular hurry to get it. (I mean, sure, I'd love to play with new toys, but I'm perfectly set for supplies for a good long time.) And the reason I went with Innovapor is precisely BECAUSE I'm not in a big rush; they have by far the best prices I've seen for the equipment they sell, and only charge $5 for shipping. The trade-off is waiting a little longer to get the goods, and I think that's perfectly fair.

Granted, I wish they weren't so swamped so that things moved more quickly, and that they emailed tracking numbers for all orders without being asked, but again, not a deal-breaker. If I needed something fast, I definitely wouldn't order it from Innovapor. But as it turned out, I needed something cheap-- and between excellent base prices and a 25%-off coupon and $5 shipping, if it takes a week or two to get it, I can deal with that.

The downside of the $5 shipping is, of course, that USPS Priority Mail is a crapshoot. Sometimes I get things from the other coast in two days; sometimes I get things from the Midwest in seven. The whole point of Priority Mail is that it's a low-cost option that "usually" takes "two or three days" but delivery time is in no way guaranteed. And the tracking is really only useful after the fact, to prove that something got to where it was going; you can't count on it showing you where your package is in real-time, because most of the postal workers don't seem to bother to scan it between the original sorting facility (if that) and the final destination.

If Innovapor's at fault for anything with regards to the tracking numbers, it's that they don't send them out unless they're asked, and that they don't explain (say, in an order confirmation page on their site) that the data from the USPS is likely untimely or missing. They probably should explain that they print out mailing labels well in advance of shipping (nothing wrong with that), and that that's what spawns the "expected for shipping" notice from the USPS, which may never update again until the night AFTER the package is actually delivered.

Granted, I may be far less calm if, three weeks from now, I still don't have my 510. :D

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
Hxj, I have to agree with you. I also know waiting for your FIRST pv bites, and I feel for those people! But after that you should have an idea of what you will need each month. After doing the math, I figured out I could get 2 parts kits(about $30ea great deal IF you already have a charger), and another pcc (about $19)and save some money with the discounts. I would love to get Quicktrip speed at Wal-mart prices, But once you know which PV you like, you can plan ahead on the backups. Now I can spend the extra $$ on Eco-Rich, because you can just never have enough of that stuff LOL or try the EVO intro kit, just to see if I like it as much as the 510....

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
Now I can spend the extra $$ on Eco-Rich, because you can just never have enough of that stuff LOL or try the EVO intro kit, just to see if I like it as much as the 510....

I'm actually almost as excited about trying the ECOpure as I am about the 510, because I have a PG sensitivity and even Johnson Creek reduced-PG liquids cause me a little grief. If I like the ECOpure and JC doesn't get their non-PG recipe out soon, I may be a switcher.

(Wish I'd known to get the Rich, though... I just went with the Gold. If the Gold works for me, though, I'll definitely order some Rich, too. :) )

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
Defiantly try the rich, as everyone on here already knows, I LOVE it. For some reason when I try the pg juices it makes my throat hurt? So I pretty much stick to the ECO and it makes me happy :). They are coming out with some ECO just for mixing for us vg folks, hope IV gets some soon!!!

****PS: call Mark, and ask him very nicely if he will toss in a little sample of the Rich with your order ;-)***

Last edited:

camidaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
A, A
www.facebook.com
Ok. 2nd order from Inno went off without a hitch. Ordered on 8/6 in the afternoon and have just received my package. :thumbs:

Let's see, customized Pelican case, multiple 3ml bottles of ECOPure, fully charged batteries ready to use out of the box...I have NO complaints whatsoever.

Thanks Millie, Noah, & Mark!

Last edited:

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
Hey, just called Mark for the first time to see if it was too late to change my order slightly, and while it hasn't gone out yet, it's apparently really close, which is pretty excellent seeing as I only ordered two days ago (#1414 from 8/11/09). He said that they are almost caught up, some of the orders they're filling today were placed just yesterday, and he might even be able to get some sleep soon. :)

Unfortunately, they're out of the ECOpure I wanted to try, but no biggie, I'll just save it for the next order.

Incredibly nice, patient, and helpful guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread