InnoVapor Order And Shipping concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I am sorry that it seems your email was not responded to. If you would email me at innovapor@gmail.com and let me know again what your question is I will look for it. I can not answer your questions over the forum as you have not stated to me what the question is, or other information as to order number or name. I would like to be able to correct this issue so please let me know how I can help.

I would like to again let everyone know about the following information:

I have posted in this thread and others that the support@innovapor.com email is not working properly and not to use it.

The best is the innovapor@gmail.com

I am also sorry that I have not responded to PM's I have not received any of these since I stated that I can not respond to them as fast as email, and they do not always work.

As for response through the forum, Noah and Myself try to answer things over the threads although it is difficult as there are now hundreds of posts and we can not possibly read every single one of them. The forum is a place for our customers to discuss among each other, not a place where we run our support department out of, I wish that we had more time in the day to be able to answer all posts.

Please contact me through EMAIL if you have further questions,

I would gladly post my number although my phone was shattered today and I am getting a replacement, you may contact Clay at 801-557-7773 or Mark at 208-761-0895

Thank you all again,

Happy vaping

:evil:Mills:evil:

pcore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Nebraska, USA
I was really anxious to get my 510, it only took I think 3 days to ship from Innovapor, but it seemed like forever because I was so impatient! Also, I think I am hooked on EcoPure Rich which sucks because it's so expensive! Oh well you have to pay for quality I guess. Overall good experience, would order from them again. Thanks!

KrispyKrink

Jul 31, 2009
I was really anxious to get my 510, it only took I think 3 days to ship from Innovapor, but it seemed like forever because I was so impatient! Also, I think I am hooked on EcoPure Rich which sucks because it's so expensive! Oh well you have to pay for quality I guess. Overall good experience, would order from them again. Thanks!
Actually, ECOpure from IV is cheaper than some of the other liquids. My current fix is the TW Camel, which is $30 for 30ml. Same price per ml at IV, but you get the coupon codes, and an even bigger savings if you buy the bulk 15ml ECOpure pack and use the coupons.

I'm hoping they get some EVO's back in stock soon, I want one of those kits to go along with my 510.

RyanW

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Ordered my first e-cig from IV last Wednesday despite complaints about shipping times. With the discount codes the overall price for the package couldn't be beat. Anyhow, even with standard shipping it was in my mailbox this morning. 4 business day turn around. No complaints from me!...cept I seem to hate the taste of the ecopure ;( Do all of the e-liquids have that...I don't know just "chemical taste"? Bleh better question for another thread just wanted to give you guys some props for improving your turn around times.

(And get my first post to the forums outta the way ;P)

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
I seem to hate the taste of the ecopure ;( Do all of the e-liquids have that...I don't know just "chemical taste"?

You may well be tasting the primer coat on the atomizer... give it a couple of days and you'll probably be sitting pretty. :) (Although, in my experience, liquids do tend to taste a bit "chemically.")

Glad you got your gear so fast! Unfortunately, while I have a tracking number, it's still stuck on "USPS was electronically notified..." so my order may be on its way or it may still be in Boise consisting of just a mailing label on an empty and unsealed box. Ah well, I'm in no special hurry. But I should probably note that my order from blu arrived today... meaning that blu beat InnoVapor in shipping speed. 8-o :D

jwhite

Jul 30, 2009
Greenfield, IN
You may well be tasting the primer coat on the atomizer... give it a couple of days and you'll probably be sitting pretty. :) (Although, in my experience, liquids do tend to taste a bit "chemically.")

Glad you got your gear so fast! Unfortunately, while I have a tracking number, it's still stuck on "USPS was electronically notified..." so my order may be on its way or it may still be in Boise consisting of just a mailing label on an empty and unsealed box. Ah well, I'm in no special hurry. But I should probably note that my order from blu arrived today... meaning that blu beat InnoVapor in shipping speed. 8-o :D

Did you order them at the same time?? IV took 8 days from the time I ordered to receiving, including the weekend. I found that the usps tracking is VERY slow... it updates usually 12hrs to a day after a scan transaction, e.i.- going through sort facilities.

The primer taste is awful, but it does go away, I put a couple drops of eco in the atty, seemed to kill that burning, crappy taste for me.

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
Did you order them at the same time?? IV took 8 days from the time I ordered to receiving, including the weekend. I found that the usps tracking is VERY slow... it updates usually 12hrs to a day after a scan transaction, e.i.- going through sort facilities.

I ordered two batteries from blu on a Monday evening (when I thought I'd killed a battery by dropping it, though a few hours later it was fine and has been working perfectly ever since), and two 510 kits and an extra charger and blank carts from InnoVapor about six hours later.

The blu order showed up the following Monday afternoon, so less than one week later, which was almost exactly how long my previous blu order for atomizers took to arrive.

The InnoVapor order has yet to ship, though they generated the shipping label the very same day as the order was placed. They are out of ECOpure in the concentration I wanted, and never actually emailed me to tell me that. Nor did they mention it when I requested a tracking number and they sent one.

Personally, I don't mind waiting, though it's clear that InnoVapor needs to work on communication. Once you know that you need to call Mark to find out what's up with your order, it's not such a big deal, but generally speaking it's probably not a good idea to require your customers to jump through hoops to check on an order.

Here's what I think InnoVapor should work on implementing:

1) Get rid of the "Pending" thing for order status on the web site. They've posted here that it means nothing to the actual customer, so all it does is confuse people into thinking their order hasn't even been processed yet. Either find a way to make it accurately reflect the order status (Pending, Ready to Ship, Shipped [+ tracking number]) or just kill it completely.

2) Email a tracking number for every order as soon as it's available, noting clearly that "USPS was notified..." status from the USPS site simply means that the shipping label was printed, and not that the order was actually shipped. OR email every customer once the order is actually shipped. Or both.

3) Email each and every customer whose order still has not shipped three days after the order was placed, with an explanation why, and possibly offer substitution options for out-of-stock items, or offer to ship available items separately at their cost. (Had I simply been told that they were out of ECOpure and waiting for more, I wouldn't have bothered checking the tracking number a zillion times.) For orders that are held up because of items being out of stock, ensure that those orders are shipped first when inventory arrives, and email customers as soon as stock is replenished and the order ships.

This is just a wish list, obviously, and with their order load and personnel, it may not be possible. But I think this describes the level of service people have come to expect. A lot of it could be automated, though. Heck, I've written databases that do most of this automatically, and make it easier to do the rest manually.

merk

Aug 20, 2009
I can't say I'm all that happy. So far I've made 3 orders and have had issues on two. First two orders were suppose to be combined with shipping refunded, instead got one order with the two invoices and no refund(missing the second order but hey atleast they included an invoice for it :oops:). Third order was placed on the 12th and it took until the 15th to be told that they ran out of one of the products. Still haven't received the item from the second order.

On-top of that the one usb I got (one came with the kit, second one was ordered in the second order but hasn't ever come in) just died on me so I have absolutely no way to charge my batteries now.

What's even worse is I was planning on giving my extra ecig and the extra usb charger I ordered to my gf. Looks like that's not going to happen anytime soon. Now I'm sitting on 3 batteries that are going to be paperweights by the end of the day.

So essentially, I'm once again stuck (like I was stuck going back to cigs waiting for my order to come in due to the extra wait time). I'm probably going to have to switch back to cigarettes and hope that they get around to sending me out the usb they owe and I'm probably going to have to waste another 15 bucks to buy another usb charger to replace the one that just croaked.

For the most part I love the product and concept, but the service is seriously bothering me and making me wonder if this is even a viable alternative to smoking cigarettes since I've had these issues.

One of my friends who actually recommended me to innovapor just started having problems with his ecig too and it hasn't even been a month.

:nah:

jwhite

Jul 30, 2009
Greenfield, IN
I ordered two batteries from blu on a Monday evening (when I thought I'd killed a battery by dropping it, though a few hours later it was fine and has been working perfectly ever since), and two 510 kits and an extra charger and blank carts from InnoVapor about six hours later.

The blu order showed up the following Monday afternoon, so less than one week later, which was almost exactly how long my previous blu order for atomizers took to arrive.

The InnoVapor order has yet to ship, though they generated the shipping label the very same day as the order was placed. They are out of ECOpure in the concentration I wanted, and never actually emailed me to tell me that. Nor did they mention it when I requested a tracking number and they sent one.

Personally, I don't mind waiting, though it's clear that InnoVapor needs to work on communication. Once you know that you need to call Mark to find out what's up with your order, it's not such a big deal, but generally speaking it's probably not a good idea to require your customers to jump through hoops to check on an order.

Here's what I think InnoVapor should work on implementing:

1) Get rid of the "Pending" thing for order status on the web site. They've posted here that it means nothing to the actual customer, so all it does is confuse people into thinking their order hasn't even been processed yet. Either find a way to make it accurately reflect the order status (Pending, Ready to Ship, Shipped [+ tracking number]) or just kill it completely.

2) Email a tracking number for every order as soon as it's available, noting clearly that "USPS was notified..." status from the USPS site simply means that the shipping label was printed, and not that the order was actually shipped. OR email every customer once the order is actually shipped. Or both.

3) Email each and every customer whose order still has not shipped three days after the order was placed, with an explanation why, and possibly offer substitution options for out-of-stock items, or offer to ship available items separately at their cost. (Had I simply been told that they were out of ECOpure and waiting for more, I wouldn't have bothered checking the tracking number a zillion times.) For orders that are held up because of items being out of stock, ensure that those orders are shipped first when inventory arrives, and email customers as soon as stock is replenished and the order ships.

This is just a wish list, obviously, and with their order load and personnel, it may not be possible. But I think this describes the level of service people have come to expect. A lot of it could be automated, though. Heck, I've written databases that do most of this automatically, and make it easier to do the rest manually.

1. I've read in another thread that they tried removing it, but it crashed the site or something to that effect.

2. and 3- I completely agree, emailing when an order goes out the door would probably solve a ton of headaches(emails and calls) for them.

The other thing I would like to see changed(IV please consider doing this!!!) When you order a kit, set up the kit to display each item of the kit, including how many batteries, atomisers, etc, not just "Kit". It would be less confusing when you get the order and would cut down on shipping mistakes as well. I actually received one less atty than I was supposed to, but got an extra battery, and no I'm not complaining, I'd rather have the extra battery. Just a little constructive criticism.

NCChief

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Western NC
The other thing I would like to see changed(IV please consider doing this!!!) When you order a kit, set up the kit to display each item of the kit, including how many batteries, atomisers, etc, not just "Kit". It would be less confusing when you get the order and would cut down on shipping mistakes as well. I actually received one less atty than I was supposed to, but got an extra battery, and no I'm not complaining, I'd rather have the extra battery. Just a little constructive criticism.

When I placed my orders with IV, every item in the kit was listed. Here is an example (from their site):

The Manual 510 Starter Kit includes:
2 Complete Manual 510 Personal Vaporizers - (2 Batteries, 2 Atomizers, 2 Empty Carts for direct dripping)
2 Extra Atomizers - 4 Atomizers Total!
1 Pelican Pocket Case - (holds 2 Complete EVOs, 1 USB Charger, 1 3ml Bottle of ECOpure and 1 extra cart, as shown above) or 1 Personal Charging Case, PCC (instead of Pelican Case, PCC holds 1 battery, 1 atomizer, 2 carts and charges the 510 while on the go)
1 USB Charger
2 of our 3ml bottles of ECOpure
8 Pre-filled Cartridges with your choice of ECOpure

NCC

jwhite

Jul 30, 2009
Greenfield, IN
When I placed my orders with IV, every item in the kit was listed. Here is an example (from their site):

The Manual 510 Starter Kit includes:
2 Complete Manual 510 Personal Vaporizers - (2 Batteries, 2 Atomizers, 2 Empty Carts for direct dripping)
2 Extra Atomizers - 4 Atomizers Total!
1 Pelican Pocket Case - (holds 2 Complete EVOs, 1 USB Charger, 1 3ml Bottle of ECOpure and 1 extra cart, as shown above) or 1 Personal Charging Case, PCC (instead of Pelican Case, PCC holds 1 battery, 1 atomizer, 2 carts and charges the 510 while on the go)
1 USB Charger
2 of our 3ml bottles of ECOpure
8 Pre-filled Cartridges with your choice of ECOpure

NCC
Yes, on the website, but if you check your order from the status menu it looks like this:510 Starter Kit - Everything you need to transition to vaping!
  • Type of Case - Pelican Pocket Case
  • Pelican Case Modification - 510 MOD: Cut Out For USB Charger to Fit In Case
  • Atomizer Style - ALL BLACK NEW IMPROVED 30K BURN
  • Cartridge Flavor - GOLD - Regular Tobacco Flavor
  • Cartridge Strength - Medium (15mg/ml)
  • 3 ml ECOpure Flavor - RICH
  • 3 ml ECOpure Strength - Low (10mg/ml)
  • 510 USB Charger TYPE - USB SINGLE PIECE - FITS IN PELICAN CASE
  • LED Color - LED BLUE
Do you see how many attys or batteries you are to receive? I'm not talking about the website and what is advertised, I'm saying the order you actually see on your order screen along with what the person packing your order sees as well. I ordered 2 kits, and received an extra battery and minus one atty, again, not complaining but it's an issue that needs to be addressed. Heck I'll probably order some more equip from them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread