Innovative Ecig Manufacturer-Focusecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
Hi fellow rebuilders. I just wanted you all to know that there is a new manufacturer to keep your eye on. Focusecig. They sent me some samples and I have written up the reviews in their respective categories. I am very impressed with the quality and innovation of their products. I have been using rebuildable a since before anyone knew what they were and have used them all. This company produces good atomizers and is striving to be known for making New designs that work. My reviews are on the Hobbit RDA, Focloud tank, 2Wind RDA and the Sniper RDA. The Sniper is not available yet, but will be soon. This company is based in China. The maching is Great on all products and all Original not clones!

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
The key point of our product is to supply a health environment to people and Make a good future to the human.

Looks like such a cheery place to work lol
HTB1cFXhFVXXXXagXFXXq6xXFXXXb.jpg

Interesting take on a few items, others look like simply reworked designs.

I saw one of your other posts as well. The best way to not be seen as a spammer for this company is,,, well,,,,,, maybe stop multi posting about this company? Lol

No offence but where exactly are all these reviewsyou speak of, your history shows mainly classified sales if not general chatting.

Last edited:

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
Actually, I only had 2 or 3 transactions in the classifieds. One of my earliest reviews was on the Bulli A-2 Atomiser, when only a a few people here in the USA were aware of rebuildables. That was in early 2011, before your join date. Then various Super-T mods, the Hornet etc. Guess I'm a spammer for them too, or maybe the better word is Fan!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread