Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I think the 21700 squonks are going to be around $300. I have toavoid buying anything for a very long time if I want one of those. I am pretty sure they sell replacement doors for them so you can change it up.
I stay within the 150.00 cap for mods. Maybe someday I'll splurge on a custom, something tailored to my preferences.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man, that is really beautiful. What are the mod doors made of? Fortunately, I just bought my "ultra expensive mod of the year," although hey, it's almost December.

I am feeling the same way about my Dicodes as you are with that atomizer. Like, "I need something new and fantastic that is worthy of the pairing." I am taking suggestions but no rush it definitely will be my next payperoid. MTL RTA that is fun and a bit different, not crazy expensive but somewhat Stately in both Appearance and Price. I'm quite sure I shall limp along with what I have until then. But, it's a goal.

Kind of really glad I went with what I absolutely wanted, though. LOL.

Anna

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Man, that is really beautiful. What are the mod doors made of? Fortunately, I just bought my "ultra expensive mod of the year," although hey, it's almost December.

I am feeling the same way about my Dicodes as you are with that atomizer. Like, "I need something new and fantastic that is worthy of the pairing." I am taking suggestions but no rush it definitely will be my next payperoid. MTL RTA that is fun and a bit different, not crazy expensive but somewhat Stately in both Appearance and Price. I'm quite sure I shall limp along with what I have until then. But, it's a goal.

Kind of really glad I went with what I absolutely wanted, though. LOL.

Anna
I think my future plan is to purchase much less but nicer stuff. I really like the Dicodes Dani mod. They have a clean elegant design. I wish I had some suggestions for you on an RTA but I really don't know much about MTL attys. BT Customs has so much beautiful gear. Compared to a lot of the stuff in the modders section their prices were not bad.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
Nice! I like the hex more than I expected to. You said the same thing as a reviewer on AVS about the flavor tapering off at 120W. I was able to do a 6 wrap with the quad but only 5 with hex. I think it is just about the same size coil and .14 iirc
View attachment 779747

They have the quad core in the thinner gauge as well. That is next on the list. It would be nice to have a bit higher resistance.
Teach a newbie here. I see those coils and see a bit of a rusty color. When I see that on my coil I throw them out. Wrong?

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
They good? I dont want to have to send you a pic like the one you sent me I am still having nightmares over that poor mod.

that color means the SS coil has been broken in.
That one's a dual battery regulated. I havent heard anything bad about them.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Teach a newbie here. I see those coils and see a bit of a rusty color. When I see that on my coil I throw them out. Wrong?
Stainless coils change in color from heat usually from purple to blue to straw. I have had Kanthal coils get rusty. If you are using K1 wire and it looks rusty it probably is. You will also see it in the wicks if it actually is.

Last edited:

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
SoI ordered a squid Detonator today. Calling it an early xmas present. Now I'll need 2 more 40T batteries. Can't get over how long they last.
Those are all I have been using. I get the same life from one of those as I do from two 25R's, 90W also enjoy the Detonator. No new mods for me. Christmas is going to be cool this year. Picked up a bike for my son yesterday. His skateboard arrives tomorrow.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread