Not open for further replies.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Thanks for the link. I was looking on newegg and saw a 4tb seagate hard drive for I think $93. Seems like an awesome deal, it was SATA 3 as well.

Seagate Barracuda Pro 4TB is a damn good hard drive the one you are looking at is a step-down and it is quite nice as well

here you go
- Case: Corsair Graphite Series 780T (Black)
- CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 2700X 8-Core
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero
- RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 32GB
- Video: ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
-2 HD: Seagate BarraCuda Pro 4TB
- PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850
Wrap that all up with a Logitech 710+ Keyboard and a Black Web Gaming mouse (complete with Purple LED)

Reactions: jim_87

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Since I have gotten into mixing large batches I have really been thinking about picking up a Badger and some beakers to mix with but kept putting it off with the thoughts of I really can't be bothered on the off chance it will make mixing feel like more of a chore and if I hate it then I wasted the money. (Yes I know I would not have a problem finding someone to take it off my hands if that was the case)

So we come to today, I opened a new bottle of Milkgasium which means only one bottle unopened in the stockpile so I needed to mix some up today. So I end up looking at the badger again and prices of beakers then set off to make another coffee and as I am waiting for the four minutes I notice my lovely hand mixer sitting on the counter and it hit me I can see how I like mixing with mixer with what I already have so I got out my trusty glass measuring cup and one of the whisk attachments to my mixer and set out to mix and I have to say I like it better this way now it won't work for smaller batches so I am going to get a badger it looks like. when I finished mixing my new batch of Milkgasium was so mixed that it was white.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I want to update my mixing gear by the next time I need to make more. With my current rate of consumption being 1-2 ml a day it doesn't look like I will have to be in a big hurry.
I think that new equipment would make mixing less of a chore and more fun actually. You will have a more accurate and professional lab for experimenting.

Reactions: stols001

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
@jim_87 someone pointed out to me that I did not post this as a shopping list this is Matilda (Matty) my rig yes I name them. I am trying to get the stuff to build Sasha but that is a long time off since the card that goes in it just came out and is going for 2k
- Case: Corsair Graphite Series 780T (Black)
- CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 2700X 8-Core
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero
- RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 32GB
- Video: ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
-2 HD: Seagate BarraCuda Pro 4TB
- PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850
Wrap that all up with a Logitech 710+ Keyboard and a Black Web Gaming mouse (complete with Purple LED)

I want to update my mixing gear by the next time I need to make more. With my current rate of consumption being 1-2 ml a day it doesn't look like I will have to be in a big hurry.
I think that new equipment would make mixing less of a chore and more fun actually. You will have a more accurate and professional lab for experimenting.

I kinda want to set up a lab but I do not have to room for it at least not the way I would love to do it.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
@jim_87 someone pointed out to me that I did not post this as a shopping list this is Matilda (Matty) my rig yes I name them. I am trying to get the stuff to build Sasha but that is a long time off since the card that goes in it just came out and is going for 2k

I kinda want to set up a lab but I do not have to room for it at least not the way I would love to do it.
I'm in the same boat.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
FB_IMG_1549147082217.jpg

• Winner

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA

Will Sasha have an RTX 2080? I also ordered new DDR4 ram for my rig. I will now have 16gb 2666mhz ram. Next on the list is another hard drive, not needed right now though.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Accoeding to CNN it was this shop.
Smoke & Vape DZ
Dude was just shy of 25. Sad. It was a mechanical mod, i guess he bought it somewhere else and was at that store trying to get help using it.
Texas man dies after vape pen he was using exploded, medical examiner says

Yeah, the owner of the place is shady as all F and he has told his employees to say the kid never came in. But the news keeps saying pen and what I have heard it was a mech, not a pen. I have no idea how they have so many good reviews my guess is paid/fakes, I went there once a while back and it quickly went on my list of never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread