Insomniacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Yeah, the owner of the place is shady as all F and he has told his employees to say the kid never came in. But the news keeps saying pen and what I have heard it was a mech, not a pen. I have no idea how they have so many good reviews my guess is paid/fakes, I went there once a while back and it quickly went on my list of never again.
The article i posted from USA Today was the only one that said it was a mech mod. It also has a list of safety tips. Combination Smoke/vape shops are always shady from my experience.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
The article i posted from USA Today was the only one that said it was a mech mod. It also has a list of safety tips. Combination Smoke/Vape shops are always shady from my experience.

yeah, the others have all said it was a pen due to laziness, and miss information. Sad to say the Fort Worth Star-Telegram has gone way downhill in the fact-checking department since they were bought by the McClatchy Company, and that is the report that was picked up by the AP, and of course the anti-vape people are pushing it since no one researches what they see anymore.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Declaimer: if you have insomnia, read this.

Well, l want to talk about coyotes! When we moved to Tucson, many local gave us the impression that the coyotes WOULD like come right up to you with the Little Dog on the leash and just CHOMP he would be gone. They suggested baseball bats for walks and those noise making firecrackers.

While I could not help but feel this would be sort of EPIC in a Dadaesque way, to witness, I also knew my kiddo would be very sad so I was like, "I don't know." Also, little dog would probably be SAFER off leash he lived in the desert for 2 years which is what makes him such an untrainable PITA.

I later found out the locals be funning me. We could walk the darn dog without a baseball bat. He still pooped inside, but coyotes don't come up to humans in broad daylight.

What I later found out was coyotes are my favorite animals! I talk to them and they talk to me, mainly when I'm psychotic and get up at night (it's been a while) but all the time. You can't trust them but they are tremendously entertaining and like, they will "invite you to try things' you don't really want to try. One night my husband said I ended the conversation by laughing my head off and saying "You'd like that wouldn't you, but you must be mad. That's a terrible idea I am not doing that." The husband wanted to know what I was not doing and I was all like, "Oh, they wanted me to come run with them." You can enjoy them, but you can't trust them they are pretty, well pranksters with teeth.

I still talk to them but you have to know what you are about. You have to flatter a coyote but respectful like, so he doesn't "catch on" to the flattery. Like the coyotes kept coming into the labyrinth until I gently told them that they were so muscular and athletic that they were knocking over stones with their tomfoolery, and that I respectfully begged their mercy as they were creating danger for us craven humans and we had to be careful. Like so. One time the husband asked them not to eat the little dog and they came up to the porch and like, grabbed his favorite cushion INTO the labyrinth, and chewed it all up, knocking over stones.

I had to be like, "Oh, dear and mighty coyotes forgive my husband's grave error, we understand as humans we have not right to make requests. I humbly thank you for all the days you have not eaten our little dog, and beg and implore you to spare his life once more, if it is your will, and if you will here this poor human's request but of course he is yours to eat on the day of your choosing. Although I would LOVE it if that day never came. Etc." Then I told my husband he is too alpha to talk to the coyotes and to go back to unsuccessfully training the desert dog to not poop inside which he is having some success at.

But anyway, yah, coyotes DON'T NEED catapults ,and they're scrubby vermin with teeth whom I happen to ADORE and let's face it wild animals are a lot less work than a pet. Works for me. Saw one up here the other day, made me happy.

I don't think I could stop a coyoted from eating me physically but I bet I could talk it OUT of so doing.

Sorry. had to get that one off my chest somehow. I realize it makes me look nuntballz but I have an UNEXPECTED day off and have just paid like 1457 dollars to have all my teeth fixed but MAN it was through a health saving's account so it is like, play money really I know it comes out of my check but I don't see it so it's not so real, etc.

Anna

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
yeah, the others have all said it was a pen due to laziness, and miss information. Sad to say the Fort Worth Star-Telegram has gone way downhill in the fact-checking department since they were bought by the McClatchy Company, and that is the report that was picked up by the AP, and of course the anti-vape people are pushing it since no one researches what they see anymore.
Actual journalism seems to be quickly becoming a thing of the past.

• Agree

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
We had coyotes all the time in Burbank. Come from the hills nearby and come out more and more. Thankfully Burbank enforcement has a live and let live mindset about them. They will run from you if you spook them. But until someone spooks them they just wander around. My friend got a pic of one in her yard day before yesterday
1db9bb223c4227f0147b40ae3a1be39a.jpeg.max800.jpg

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Last night my girlfriend and I want to the movies to see Mr. Glass walked in it was 76 came out it was 55 now it is 47. So what have we learned? When you go out always take extra clothing so when your girlfriend who was born in Illinois says it's freezing you don't get a mall cop threating you with calling the real cops on you for lude behavior in the parking lot, on a side note Fredricks was quite warm inside :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread