Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Thanks Mike! I just received an "award" for 30 posts (I may be addicted to the site already haha!) I wasn't sure if there's some other milestone I have to reach for those forums?
Some of the threads are close but kept there due to info within. You shouldn't have an issue posting in any of the open threads. (we want to feed your addiction!)

Hokabe

Feb 27, 2016
ND, USA
Was it locked, by any chance? Old threads without activity for some time will be automatically locked, and then you'll get that message at the bottom. Or are you talking about a whole subforum that you can't post in?
I'm not sure, I went to social groups, then to the one marked health and wellness. It said there was like 200 some threads but I could only see the sticky ones. It's no big deal, just wondered if I was doing something wrong. Thanks for the replies!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I just went and looked, and I think what you're seeing is that you have insufficient privileges to start a thread in that main section. It could have been worded differently, I suppose, but I think that's just a stock thing that goes where you're not able to either post or start a thread. There are two subforums above that I saw, and going into either one of those brings up more subforums and threads that you CAN post in. The old ones are locked, but there seemed to be several current ones still open. I think you didn't go far enough in, is all. ;)

Reactions: Yiana

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
LOL! I did the same thing when I first joined. Had to go read everything RIGHT NOW! I don't have a lot of time every day to spend on the computer, and a LOT of my responsibilities got damned last summer! :lol: But this is a great place, with a lot of great people, and everyone is willing to help. It's a fabulous learning experience. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread