Interest in E-cigarettes Is High, but Safety and Effectiveness Unknown [Health Behavior News]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV

I would add to also put it on the CASAA facebook page and anywhere else you can.
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

I have.
A far as safety goes I agree the with the FDA it doesn't know anything. Not exactly a convincing argument that lung cancer is a better option. After 16 or more studies showing no serious side affects It's a no brainer I chose to live and vape. After over 40 years of smoking it took about three puffs to quit cigarettes.

According to the Wall Street Journal electronic cigarettes are are over a a hundred million dollar business in this country. A million or more Americans use or have at least tried them. Hundreds of thousands have given up tobacco. They are sold all over this country. No wonder the makers of smoking cessation products are panicking and for reasons not entirely clear to me the anti smoking non profits have joined the drug companies in this campaign. I thought they they were supposed to be saving lives. No one including the FDA has found anything in quantities that harm us. So they have adopted the same argument of if, maybe, could be and we don't know anything.

In the real world.
Deaths related to smoking 400,000 and up.
Deaths from electronic cigarettes 0. That's right zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread