• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
Hello Group! Saw something about the group on the newbie thread and checked you out, seems like I would belong here so here I am.
Where to start? Myself- I have had anxiety/depression my whole life. It sucks. I married young to what turned out to be a severly psychotic man and had 4 kids with him. So, I'm slow. <shrug> My oldest child has a mental health chart over 6 inches thick. He's got so many diagnosis no one is really sure whats wrong with him. He's 15 now. Definately psychotic at times. My next youngest child is now starting to hear voices. She is 13. The three younger kids (total of 5) seem ok so far.
All of my father's side of the family has died of cancer or suicide; many of them were also insane. I have severe heart problems accelerated by multiple pregnancies. I have cardiomyopathy (weak heart muscle) cardiomegally ( enlarged heart) and conjestive heart failure. I am 35 years old. This sort of damamge is typical of ....... users, but I have never done any drugs. Just got lucky with genetics I guess.
I have a lot to deal with each and every day. It is hard to find people that have 'been there'. Because people that havent, just don't understand. I was also a nurse and emt before I had to quit working. I have many many pets, mostly rescues. I am a survivor of child & spouse abuse. I hope to make some wonderful new friends here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread