• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Hello Nebraskans. I hesistate to call you all Huskers, I saw a few Hawkeyes in here too ;)

About me: North Central Iowa Native - been in Omaha about a decade or so. At present I work as a Licensed Mental Health Professional (Therapist, Clinical Counselor, Shrink) here in Omaha. I am also starting a side business making premium e-juice - website coming soon. :)

I am relatively new to the vaping scene but I feel like I am learning fast. I travel light with a Vision Spinner 1300 mAh and a Kanger T3. I'm fond of the clearo tanks despite the fact that the pro-vapers aren't really hip on them. I have found the T3's to be sub-par out of the box but they hit like a champ if you mod them a little bit - (plug up one of the air holes with a toothpick, rebuild the atty with a hybrid cotton/silica wick, and vape quality juice).

I'm looking to hook up with the Omaha vaping community. I'd be down for a meet-up, or just sit down for a small vaping session here, there, anywhere. See you around ~

Vape on,

Kent Brooks, AKA Clark on the ECF IRC channel

Hi Kent. Glad you finally showed up...lol.
You'll find a good group of peeps here....juvenile, but we're good people.
With you're shrink background you'll feel like you hit the jackpot here...the other guys are nuts:D.
Come hang with us in the main thread some time. We mainly blow off steam and lie to each other, but on occasion we talk vape.
Would like to hear more about your juice venture. A lot of us DIY here.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hello Nebraskans. I hesistate to call you all Huskers, I saw a few Hawkeyes in here too ;)

About me: North Central Iowa Native - been in Omaha about a decade or so. At present I work as a Licensed Mental Health Professional (Therapist, Clinical Counselor, Shrink) here in Omaha. I am also starting a side business making premium e-juice - website coming soon. :)

I am relatively new to the vaping scene but I feel like I am learning fast. I travel light with a Vision Spinner 1300 mAh and a Kanger T3. I'm fond of the clearo tanks despite the fact that the pro-vapers aren't really hip on them. I have found the T3's to be sub-par out of the box but they hit like a champ if you mod them a little bit - (plug up one of the air holes with a toothpick, rebuild the atty with a hybrid cotton/silica wick, and vape quality juice).

I'm looking to hook up with the Omaha Vaping community. I'd be down for a meet-up, or just sit down for a small vaping session here, there, anywhere. See you around ~

Vape on,

A formal 'ello to you bud! You could be our savior.. We (one or two of us, more than the others) could really use an LMHP around here! My teachings have gone bland with these head cases

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

I'm looking to hook up with the Omaha Vaping community. I'd be down for a meet-up, or just sit down for a small vaping session here, there, anywhere. See you around ~

Vape on,

Hi, Kent! Welcome aboard.....it's always great having new peeps join us in here!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
A formal 'ello to you bud! You could be our savior.. We (one or two of us, more than the others) could really use an LMHP around here! My teachings have gone bland with these head cases

HAHA!! Crazy is as crazy does. I know hawkizefan isn't crazy, he cheers black and gold. And a Steeler fan? OMG. You have good taste!

Boooo Huskers! :)

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
HAHA!! Crazy is as crazy does. I know hawkizefan isn't crazy, he cheers black and gold. And a Steeler fan? OMG. You have good taste!

Boooo Huskers! :)

Wow, VERY few people have outraged and intrigued me at the same offering.. You have tickled my fancy and yet made me pull out the switch blade, lol.. For the record, Hawk IS the crazy one around here! Not saying it's all bad.. but factual!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I think I'm offended by everything that was just said......boo huskers? More lovin for Iowa? Another steelers fan? This place is going downhill fast........:D

I been a Steelers fan since I was knee high. I wasn't a Husker hater until they moved to the BIG 10. I could cheer for them as long as they stayed where the belong (BIG 12). Only 1 team in the BIG 10 I cheer for, and that's not Herbie. :)P

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I gather from the powers that be here on ECF that I am not supposed to talk business on the forums unless I am a registered vendor, so I am going to honor their request until I have achieved that status. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to drop a link to the new website, but it's not allowed at present.

Uh oh.....did they slap your pee pee? Are you allowed to PM us the link?

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Pm the link....pm the link....pm the link:laugh:

Kent. Jump down and join all the knucleheads in the main thread. You're allowed.....just because. Because I said so.
Gotta ask however.....how did you circumvent Steve?
Either you're very tricky or Steve is slacking.
Guess I need to have a chat with Steve.....and I'll handle it Pitt...Steve hates you with a passion.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
From Columbus originally but lived in Washington State and Dutch Harbor, AK the last couple years. Recently moved back to the Columbus area. Commercial Fishing is my trade.

My most recent setup is a Provari with an IGO-L running 1.6ohm coils.

Welcome gotalot! Glad you found us.....feel free to join us over in the main thread!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
From Columbus originally but lived in Washington State and Dutch Harbor, AK the last couple years. Recently moved back to the Columbus area. Commercial Fishing is my trade.

Welcome, gotalot! I have a bunch of family that lives in Columbus. Commercial fishing, eh? I bet that's the way to do it!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha

Hi Gotalot....glad youre here.
Is there commercial fishing in Columbus?

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha

Oh yeah....come by the main thread sometime.
I'm running the Igo-l on a mech mod @ .8.....I like it a lot.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hey guys! Sioux Falls vaper here, figured I'd pop in and see if there are any other SD vapers lurking around these here parts. ;)

What's up, cole? Can't say that there are any SD vapers around here, at the moment.. We did have another from SD in here a while ago, but she disappeared. How long have you been vaping, what hardware are you currently using? Any facorite juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread