Introducing Nhaler High Voltage Octane Liquids-10Mg 100% USA MADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I cant wait for the new flavors, I just got my 30ml of plain , signature and menthol octane and dammit I am in love with this juice.
I have been searching for a true everyday vape and besides blueberry crumble being up there, the octane just blows all other juices out the water in every way.
ps.Drew , your new shorty tips are magnificent.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I cant wait for the new flavors, I just got my 30ml of plain , signature and menthol octane and dammit I am in love with this juice.
I have been searching for a true everyday vape and besides blueberry crumble being up there, the octane just blows all other juices out the water in every way.

Thanks .....
Drew

ToyTaco

Jan 29, 2010
Southeast PA

...not to mention how clean this stuff is. I spend a lot less time cleaning and more time vaping.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
yes very clean, very clean smelling, very clean vaping, you can taste the difference, you can feel the nicotine even at 10mg. and it also doesnt leak in my atty's at all, other juices go right through a atty and leak, but not the hv or octane juices.

I truly have found the holy grail, i never have vaped something for more then a week without getting sick of it, but with these octane juices, at least the 3 I tried, i want more and more and i miss the taste, they are not overpowering in flavor and i think thats part of the key.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
New High Voltage Octane Flavors Going Up Tonight!!!!!

Chocolate Strawberry....Absolutely like a fresh ripe strawberry dipped in milk chocolate...

Kewl...A strong menthol with rich tobacco undertone...

Almond Joy...Like its name sake...

Clove...This will spin clove lovers head around...

Refresh...This will make you feel refreshed like after you brushed your teeth...

French Vanilla Coffee...Thats right , exactly the way you love it, but better...

More tommorow

These are all in 10Mg strength and these are the American line that everyone is selling for $1 a Ml.
Some more...This stuff is amazing!!!

Thanks
Drew

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
New High Voltage Octane Flavors Going Up Tonight!!!!!

Chocolate Strawberry....Absolutely like a fresh ripe strawberry dipped in milk chocolate...

Kewl...A strong menthol with rich tobacco undertone...

Almond Joy...Like its name sake...

Clove...This will spin clove lovers head around...

Refresh...This will make you feel refreshed like after you brushed your teeth...

French Vanilla Coffee...Thats right , exactly the way you love it, but better...

More tommorow

These are all in 10Mg strength and these are the American line that everyone is selling for $1 a Ml.
Some more...This stuff is amazing!!!

Thanks
Drew

Drew my main man are you going to add the threesome 30ml on the octane like the others. i love the Plain and signature man and i am totaly hooked on this. i mix Drewbacco1 with the plain and it is totally amazing.
yeh even that menthol is pretty good and i dont do menthol. so hurry and pleasse add the threesom to the octane line. Thanks man

Billy G

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Drew, will the other octane flavors be released today.

I am only asking so i know if im making my order or waiting until they drop.

Drew posted on the 28th in this thread that new flavors would be going up that night, so they might just be there now. :)

I went and checked, yep, the new flavors are there.

Last edited:

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
yes those new flavors he added 2 days ago, he said he was going to add even more last night, so im waiting just in case he adds those tonight before i order.

im making a big order and dont want to order twice

sorry, didn't realize. I have a small order that should be here tomorrow but if I like what I got, I'll be ordering more and will have to add some new Octane flavors. I'd rather do big orders too, lots more fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread