Introducing The GotVapes STEALTH™ 510 MINI eGo Kit w/ Carrying Case - BLACK/STAINLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
smokminiegokit.png

smokminiegokit_1.png

smokminiegokit_2.png

smokminiegokit_3.png

[h=4]GotVapes STEALTH™ 510 MINI eGo Kit w/ Carrying Case - BLACK[/h]
[h=3]$44.95[/h]

Just over 2 inches high the GotVapes STEALTH™ 350mah Mini eGo Battery Kit is not only cute but provides a stealth vaping experience when out in public and an easy to handle set-up complete with lanyard when workign in your office, about the house doing chores, or outisde doing yard work.

This kit comes complete with three of our hugely successful SMOKtech Shorty single coil clear cartos at only 22mm in length. So battery with Shorty clearo measures out at only 3.25 inches.
The included 350mah SMOKtech Mini eGo 510 batteries can provide up to 3 or four hours of vaping depending on your vaping habits. The kit comes in both stainless and black and features a 5-click satfety on/off feature.

The GotVapes STEALTH™ Mini eGo 510 Kit includes:
  • 2 350mah SMOKtech Mini eGo batteries (54mm by 14mm, width is the same as a regular sized ego)
  • 3 SMOKtech Shorty single coil clear cartomizers holding approximately 15 drops of eLiquid. Easy to fill, great performance (visit the shorty cartomizer product page to see a demo of this carto)
  • Type A eGo cone thread
  • 19 inch LONG black lanyard made of a stretchable cotton/polyester blend, wide and comforatble fit around your neck.
  • GotVapes Budgie™ mini aluminum drip tip, perfect to complete this stealth package.
  • Quality soft-sided eGo carrying case to tote it about and provides functional enclosure & packaging when gifting.
  • All products purchased separately would run $51.75 but is yours in this specially priced GotVapes STEALTH™ kit for a super low price.
  • You will NEED an eGo charger for this. If you already have an eGo charger it will work or we have both Joyetech and MiT chargers.

Bummmmmmmmmping :facepalm:

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas

money4me247

Sep 12, 2012
Texas
  • Deleted by Adrena
  • Reason: links to other venders is a no no in our sub forum and most any thread of ECF

money4me247

Sep 12, 2012
Texas
Money4me, I'm not trying to discourage you from posting. Discuss your joys of the new product but no need to post a link, pic, or sale price here.
Thank you

lol. I am not a supplier or affiliated with any e-cig company, and if you want to delete a perfectly valid personal post answering another member's inquiry about purchasing individual mini-eGo batteries, I can definitely see how that helps the consumer. I am sorry if everyone thinks it's bad manners to mention another product or company, but I was under the impression that this forum was a place where people could get unbiased information about electronic cigarette products.

Without discussing any other vendors or mentioning prices, I can't help but notice that 1.) there isn't even a charger included, so the kit doesn't fully encompass the needs of a new user 2.) if an experienced user wants to use mini-eGo batteries, they would probably prefer to only purchase the battery & use their own equipment..... in fact, I would speculate that if a person was to do that, they would probably save a lot of money.

I hope my feedback on your product helps, but if not, feel free to delete this post I guess.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Money4me,

The Supplier forum areas are special areas within ECF specifically for a vendor/supplier's products, support of those products as well as suggestions etc.. it is not an open forum area such as other area's of the main forum. Posting links to another vendor/suppliers products in these special areas is in poor taste no matter how you try to justify it. There are other areas of the main forum that your post would be perfectly fine in, this is not one of them.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Money4me,

The Supplier forum areas are special areas within ECF specifically for a vendor/supplier's products, support of those products as well as suggestions etc.. it is not an open forum area such as other area's of the main forum. Posting links to another vendor/suppliers products in these special areas is in poor taste no matter how you try to justify it. There are other areas of the main forum that your post would be perfectly fine in, this is not one of them.
I was just trying to rearrange the words in my head to type this same thing. Ya beat me to it :laugh:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Money4me, there was one inquiry asking if GV would be selling the batteries seperately. What you are failing to understand is that the question was asked concerning future availability of the item with GV. If you're on the new members forum, you can advise whatever you want, but you are in a vendor's forum here. Questions and answers within a vendor's forum should only involve products being stocked by that particular vendor.

money4me247

Sep 12, 2012
Texas
OHH... I understand now. Since you pay ECF a monthly fee to have your own forum space, CONSUMERS are not allowed to write anything negative about your products or mention alternative options. Are you serious?!? I can go on ANY company website on the internet and post negative reviews & mention better alternatives without negative consequences as a CONSUMER. In fact, that lends more credibility to the value of their products. Let's be real, even in real life I can go to any store and talk about their competitor's products without anyone batting an eyelash.

The ECF policy states: "It is strictly forbidden for SUPPLIERS to post in the forum of another SUPPLIERS unless they have permission to do so from that forum's moderator." This is obviously a great policy as it prevents advertising spam wars. However, as a regular CONSUMER not affiliated or involved with any e-cigarette company, you can't tell me I can't post my personal experience in direct response to a question. The gotvapes moderators are seriously power-tripping right now & it seems none of you guys actually read the policy about supplier forums.

I know that ECF mods don't look over forum vendor sections & the supplier has all the moderator privileges. Hence, anything negative that gets posted about them gets deleted. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...gotvapes-deleteing-negative-vendor-posts.html Wow, that does sound like ECF has "world of ecig information, discussion, everything for new and old users, honest reviews, and a whole lot more!"

And all of you "veteran" ECF users who are jumping on this bandwagon, I am honestly just shocked. So it's "bad manners" to point out that it is possible to obtain mini-eGo batteries separately from other sources?? A good business should depend on its competitive pricing and good customer service to draw in customers... not the IGNORANCE of consumers of alternatives. I think it is worse manners to not answer fellow e-cig users' questions.

A policy of CENSORSHIP of consumer opinions/reviews only hurts US, the consumers. What ever happened to freedom of speech, a competitive free market, and preventing ignorance so people can make their own educated choices? This is honestly why it is so hard for new users to get into e-cigarettes. It seems like some e-cig companies are no better cigarette companies trying to keep consumers in the dark.

So yea, flame me for my honest opinion & edit/delete my posts.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
@money4me247 ,

First off it is just a common courtesy not to mention another supplier in a suppliers thread, and if you where a longer term ECF member then you would probably know this. 2nd there is a negative supplier review thread where you can post if you have a negative experience with a vendor, so your welcome to go there and post any negative reviews of any product or bad experience you've had. Lastly there is no flaming allowed in ANY thread on ECF and its an ECF Rule not to flame. ECF has the privilege of making any rules they want after all it is there forum. Your welcome to speak however you want outside of this privately owned forum but you MUST abide by the ECF forum rules if you wish to stay here as member. Lastly why would anyone in business and having a thread on a forum want someone coming in and saying you can buy xxx product somewhere else for xxx ? I dont think that would be a favorable way to speak in any vendors thread on this entire forum. You also have an option of private messaging anyone you wish to tell anything you want, so No need to make a communication like that in a vendors thread Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread