Introducing The GotVapes STEALTH™ 510 MINI eGo Kit w/ Carrying Case - BLACK/STAINLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks for the input guys.

I will remind everyone we have special new vapers kits that are very complete and are over 20% off of the indivdual items if you bought them in the store ala carte and dropped them in their basket. One is for 2 1000mah Joyetechs and one is a pass through. We do also have one coming up in that same category for a 510.

These kits have been wildly successful. Both Chris and I were extremely surprised at how well they have sold. So most new vapers have been taking advanatage of it for sure and tell their friends and they have flooded in. I got an avalanche of requests last week when we ran out of cases to put in them and even the batts but they will all be in stock this week.

76 bucks is really PRETTY darn good for a complete quality new vapers kit... 56 bucks for the pass through kit...and btw they include easy to fill stardusts, no poly..also I did a VERY thorough video for the kits and even the product descriptions were carefully done with wording and instructions for a completely new vaper.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Bonny, this was not a discussion with him over the completeness of a kit, he came in here posting links (they were erased by our SA's, so you may not have seen his postings) to other vendors (as he had done about this same exact mini ego kit on at least one other vendor's forum) then proceeded to give out wrong info on our pricing - both of which were inappropriate. I went into a thorough dissertation to debunk all of that...these are mini ego kits, they are not starter kits for a new vaper necessairly. As I pointed out above we DO have complete new vapers kits...

I feel... uncomfortable... responding to this thread. I really don't want to get in trouble, but in all honesty, I agree with this guy on some points :unsure:

Danno, are the kits 100% the manufacturer's doing? I've found that all kits in general are seriously lacking. I was trying to find the ideal kit for a new vaper who was looking to me for advice because they were completely lost and overwhelmed. I was appalled at the lack of good kits out there. Some had the right components (in my eyes), but they added a lot of unnecessary things that just drove up the price. Others had ancient juice delivery systems (i.e. old eGo tank system, atomizer+cartridge setup) that, to me, is the difference between an mp3 player and an 8 track as far as e-cig advancement goes.

Thing is, people that are considering vaping but aren't sure if they can stick with it aren't really wanting to drop a ton of money just in case they believe they can't do it. A bare bones kit with updated gear is really a must-have. Two basic 650mah eGo batteries (perhaps a kit with mini's and a pen style), two upgraded cartos/clearos (rebuildable stardusts), two extra heads in the middle-of-the-road ohms (if applicable), a charger and a wall adapter. That's it. Things like the cases, lanyards, PCCs, juice samples should be add-in options.

And y'all really should consider upping the nic content of your new vaper kit with the juice samples. 12mg is not enough for a newbie. 18 or 24 should be the options, in my personal opinion. It's hard to stick with vaping at first and the nic cravings are pretty rough at times. 6 or 12mg is enough to make someone believe they can't do it. :(

Anyway, I <3 GV and I believe y'all are totally cutting edge for vets. Your starter kits are better than most. I'm just irate about starter kits in general. It's so frustrating. I'd love nothing more than to see a completely customizable kit with updated gear options and explanations on what each and every item is, what the benefits are of having it, etc. That's a lot of work, though.

Anyway, off my soap box.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
That is much appreciated! (its a bit of extra work but we RESPECT our buying public to give them a full scoop on everything we sell them)

I always have enjoyed the selection from gotvapes and found thier product descriptions to be very informative. Keep it up dannoman

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Dan, if you just add one battery and two bonus heads of an ohm that the customer chooses to this kit:

GotVapes Replaceable Stardust™ 510 Mini eGo 400mah Kit BLACK

It would be perfect. It's everything you need with no frills. I suggest the extra heads because the ohms on the two extra heads it already comes with might not do as well on a standard voltage battery. I could be wrong, though.

If the new vaper kits have been successful, then that's great! I really want you guys to be successful! I just wish y'all offered a complete, bare bones only, updated carto kit with 650 or mini egos. I know a few people who pass up the higher mah ones because they're so long in comparison. Heck, just 650 can be daunting because they're used to analogs.

All of that aside, I did have a question that I meant to ask yesterday. Are you guys happy with the kits that include the Vision Extremes? I was curious because it just seems like they're fairly outdated at this point, too. They're still way better than the many other kits out there with the ancient tanks, atty/cartridge setup. Of course, things like the Phoenix, Stallion and Fluxo wouldn't fit inside the standard cones that come with them :(

Oh well, that's really all I have to say about it. Y'all still reign supreme in my eyes :)

lewstherin69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Marietta, GA
i agree BonnyC but i do think the stardust at those ohms would be ok on an ego, ive run those on my ego 1000mah and they do fine work for a nice introduction. with the 2.8 head shell likely have to recharge more often though. im currently vaping at 3.5V on a Lavatube using a Smoktek screwtank at 3.1 Ohms on my meter

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
smokminiegokit.png

smokminiegokit_1.png

smokminiegokit_2.png

smokminiegokit_3.png

[h=4]GotVapes STEALTH™ 510 MINI eGo Kit w/ Carrying Case - BLACK[/h]
[h=3]$44.95[/h]

Just over 2 inches high the GotVapes STEALTH™ 350mah Mini eGo Battery Kit is not only cute but provides a stealth vaping experience when out in public and an easy to handle set-up complete with lanyard when workign in your office, about the house doing chores, or outisde doing yard work.

This kit comes complete with three of our hugely successful SMOKtech Shorty single coil clear cartos at only 22mm in length. So battery with Shorty clearo measures out at only 3.25 inches.
The included 350mah SMOKtech Mini eGo 510 batteries can provide up to 3 or four hours of vaping depending on your vaping habits. The kit comes in both stainless and black and features a 5-click satfety on/off feature.

The GotVapes STEALTH™ Mini eGo 510 Kit includes:
  • 2 350mah SMOKtech Mini eGo batteries (54mm by 14mm, width is the same as a regular sized ego)
  • 3 SMOKtech Shorty single coil clear cartomizers holding approximately 15 drops of eLiquid. Easy to fill, great performance (visit the shorty cartomizer product page to see a demo of this carto)
  • Type A eGo cone thread
  • 19 inch LONG black lanyard made of a stretchable cotton/polyester blend, wide and comforatble fit around your neck.
  • GotVapes Budgie™ mini aluminum drip tip, perfect to complete this stealth package.
  • Quality soft-sided eGo carrying case to tote it about and provides functional enclosure & packaging when gifting.
  • All products purchased separately would run $51.75 but is yours in this specially priced GotVapes STEALTH™ kit for a super low price.
  • You will NEED an eGo charger for this. If you already have an eGo charger it will work or we have both Joyetech and MiT chargers.

Yiddles-Bumper.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread