Introducing the VISION Variable Voltage and Wattage Mod! If It Don't Break - We Wouldn't Fix It! Its a Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The thing I like the potential BAMMO is you woudln't actually kill them. It would disorient them badly and maybe make them drop to the ground, pass out momentarily. When they come to they will ask you what that 'thing' is and even if they don't smoke I am sure they might have friends or family who do. Show them how it works in its 'other' mode, make sure you have some business cards (preferably GotVapes ones)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Its not a huge issue, somewhat rarely have to do the lil shake.

But you didn't comment on my urban defense thoughts...
I love it when you shake dem hips like Elbis :D Even in the urban areas :laugh::laugh: defensively of course :unsure:

riiiight....gaawd I was wondering what zips was going on about!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
The thing I like the potential BAMMO is you woudln't actually kill them. It would disorient them badly and maybe make them drop to the ground, pass out momentarily. When they come to they will ask you what that 'thing' is and even if they don't smoke I am sure they might have friends or family who do. Show them how it works in its 'other' mode, make sure you have some business cards (preferably GotVapes ones)
:blink:

:blink:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
But you didn't comment on my urban defense thoughts...

Well... my comment is what you were referring to is nunchucks... which is actually an English slang of the word nunchaku... You did ask, right :D

I use a button top 18350 or 18650 without any connection issue as well... at least until I start using as a nunchuck, in which case, all bets are off... :D

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Eureka! thats what we'll call it!

The Nunchaku

Well... my comment is what you were referring to is nunchucks... which is actually an English slang of the word nunchaku... You did ask, right :D

I use a button top 18350 or 18650 without any connection issue as well... at least until I start using as a nunchuck, in which case, all bets are off... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread