Introducing the VISION Variable Voltage and Wattage Mod! If It Don't Break - We Wouldn't Fix It! Its a Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Wow, missed a lot last night. Let me see if this is right. Monkey Mama and Brumley were mixin it up while Danno was watchin and croonin after he smacked hisself with the nunschuck bammo and Yiddle was yelling out the rules and Redsock sat back amused. vaping and laughing.
Did I miss anything else?

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Wow, missed a lot last night. Let me see if this is right. Monkey Mama and Brumley were mixin it up while Danno was watchin and croonin after he smacked hisself with the nunschuck bammo and Yiddle was yelling out the rules and Redsock sat back amused. vaping and laughing.
Did I miss anything else?
Yeah, Zippey was wanting a button top or a flat top hair cut I not sure witch :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

orbach

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2012
Florida
Roflmao!!!

wow, missed a lot last night. Let me see if this is right. Monkey mama and brumley were mixin it up while danno was watchin and croonin after he smacked hisself with the nunschuck bammo and yiddle was yelling out the rules and redsock sat back amused. vaping and laughing.
Did i miss anything else?

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Happy Fat Tuesday. :)

Fat Tuesday and the French Quarter let's party....I see my rig..Wally's must be there somewhere...
frenchquarter_zps112a9653.jpg

This Hurricane is for you..
MeandBourbon_zps051e0452.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread