Status
Not open for further replies.

lilith79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
MI
I know there is a juice available in the UK that allows for stealth vaping, I don't recall the name, however. You could just stick with your normal juice and hold it in for a bit longer than usual and that will allow stealth vaping as well. I do this a lot and I haven't had a problem yet, even in front of people! Pure PG juices will also put out less vapor, VG causes a lot of the vapor production. Hope this helps!

K.P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
United Kingdom
i was always hoping there was a juice like this. Very little vapor production and NO odor. Anyone try any of the above linked products?

There are 3 reviews here. I keep a bottle around for certain occasions. Like on transatlantic flights when I want to relax and watch a film without the mental distraction of controlled exhales. Or anywhere if, for whatever reason, I absolutely do not want to be interrupted to have the "what is that" conversation or cannot just leave for a friendlier place.

I have the same menthol flavour as the first reviewer, although I don't normally go for menthols. He is correct in that if any escapes your mouth before you drag it into your lungs, it is visible. But it's invisible exhaling from the lungs.

It's not as good as normal--there's just something about actually seeing the vapor--but it's good enough for those sorts of situations I mentioned.

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
Holding the vapor in the lungs longer do works for stealth vaping, but it's not a satisfiying vape, I like to exhale shortly after inhaling.

The down your shirt tricks almost works, still some vapor coming out, either through the shirts or above it, still not a satisfiying vape and you look pretty dumb doing this, you're like looking like someone's who's smelling himself, I still do it sometimes when nobody's looking !

Works great when breathing through the nose after inhaling but it feels kinda weird, don't really like it.

The stealth liquid from the UK sounds promising but I make my own, I'd rather have a trick I can do myself.

I'll try the distilled water in my liquid, never tried this one before. Any other tricks? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread