Invisible Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
If you really want to vape with no evidence whatsoever, make sure you choose a very light flavor. I stealth vaped yesterday at an office appointment I had, and someone said, "What's that smell?" I was vaping peanut butter cup. I should have thought about that beforehand and taken orangecicle or wild cherry instead - could have passed for body splash then.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
my mom used to use the cig inhaler. that would deliver the nic and no vapor, it had no battery, it looked like a cigarrett (plastic). thinking it had some kind of filler in it that contained nicotine,

I had some of those years ago. In fact, I'd try them again just for fun if they were still being sold. The thing I didn't like about them was they really didn't deliver a nic hit like I needed. Even the e-cig with it's slow absorbsion rate gives a way better hit than those things did.

blight231

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2011
Oregon
For stealth vaping, I just hold the vapor in a little longer (5-10 seconds) and exhale through my nose. I work in a strict call center, and I've drawn zero attention doing this.

I work in a call center as well and do the same thing. I just get a black one and it literally looks like a pen!

Darrigaaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
New Mexico, USA
Or you could construct a stealth device.

A cheap one would be the cardboard roll from a roll of toilet paper, filled with cotton balls and one activated carbon bag (used in fishtanks) and a piece of cheesecloth attached to the end to keep everything from coming out of it.

The cotton balls soak up all the moisture in the vapor, and the activated carbon soaks up all the smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread