• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Invites sent: Welcome Snus/Snuffers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I am beginning to think that almost everyone has forgotten about the emerald city. I like it here and wish more of the people invited would come to visit.
Hitt......if there is anyone else you think I should give an invite to...say the word! Hell.....Start some new threads if you want! I made the group for socializing...all topics are welcome!

I was just beginning to wonder TV. No reason to lurk. It's not like I'm posting anything important.
All your threads are important to me hittman.....or I wouldn't read them!...LOL!

:toast:Wiz

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
Hitt......if there is anyone else you think I should give an invite to...say the word! Hell.....Start some new threads if you want! I made the group for socializing...all topics are welcome!

All your threads are important to me hittman.....or I wouldn't read them!...LOL!

:toast:Wiz

I'm gonna take you up on that.:toast:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thanks for the invite, Wiz! I think it was you... can't seem to track back to the original link, though. Nevertheless, it's good to be among friends!

And now I have something to do to avoid cutting the grass on this 95 degree afternoon, so big bonus there!
AllCo.....That was me! Sorry it took so long...I have a hard time keeping track of those that are already a part of the group!

My Bad!! Welcome to the group!!
:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thanks Wizzy! :wub: and everyone!

It was a busy weekend here (celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary and had the VIP social group meeting all afternoon yesterday). I'll poke around and see what is up in EC the neighborhood.
Helen......Congrats on the "Big 18" my #20 is in Sept!........Seems like just yesterday to me minus the loss of hair,creaking bones and extra 75 pounds!

Hey...at least I don't smoke anymore!!:D

Hope you had a great day!
:)Wiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread