Yihi chipset – SX340
200 watts of power
Temperature control
Houses dual 18650 in series.
Built by pioneer4you
Two-tone paint
With a full color screen
91df5e7d03e3b1fd2acc3ef3c8bb0b9f.jpg

I couldn't find any information about it?
This website selling it
Pioneer4You IPV5 200W TC - $109.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammy75

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
^^^^yep, customizable logo huh? nice. full color screen? ok.......wonderin if they make a .69 inch color screen. if thats the size. now if they could of just made the d2 with stepdown and ss tc or even..............wait for it..............wait for it.......... TCR adjustment. i'd be a happy camper. can't wait to see more info on this ipv666.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Pioneer for you just spam mods out the door and sometimes the "improvements" are just fixes from the last mod leaving those owners with the problem and expecting them to buy the latest. P4U are on my company's not to support list even though they have some happy customers they have a lot of unhappy one's too.

Reactions: vlahmapoutras

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Another two-battery mod that claims 200w. Folks, there are no 18650 that can handle that much amperage. You need three 18650s for 200w. So, either Sigelei are lying about the 200w (or doing some kind of pulsing above 150w like the Snow Wolf) or they have created an unsafe device.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
wow.. y don pioneer4you update all their ipv series so we can all do SS?

Absolutely! I will never buy another Pn4y product. The IPV4s would have been COMPLETELY upgradeable to S.S., but Pn4y simply chose NOT to, so they (they THINK) could sell more mods. NOT happening. Competition is fierce in this category, and there are manufacturers doing a MUCH better job of supporting their devices beyond launch with firmware UPGRADES. I just don't see a reason to buy this now vs. the other available choices, and I SURE don't see any reason to think they will ever improve it once bought.

Sorry Pn4y, fool me once, shame on you.. Twice ain't happenin.

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Absolutely! I will never buy another Pn4y product. The IPV4s would have been COMPLETELY upgradeable to S.S., but Pn4y simply chose NOT to, so they (they THINK) could sell more mods. NOT happening. Competition is fierce in this category, and there are manufacturers doing a MUCH better job of supporting their devices beyond launch with firmware UPGRADES. I just don't see a reason to buy this now vs. the other available choices, and I SURE don't see any reason to think they will ever improve it once bought.

Sorry Pn4y, fool me once, shame on you.. Twice ain't happenin.
You realize its YiHis chip right? yihi would need to update the chip, not P4Y

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
And for what it's worth I have one and it's much nicer than the rendering. The screen is the brightest I own and the buttons are nice and clicky. The buttons are Stainless not while like they appear on the rendering. A D2 on steroids.

I have the original IPV and two of the D2's. All three have been pretty solid devices.

Reactions: kmapjr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread