Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
With eGo batteries it all comes down to the physical size of the battery. The greater the capacity the longer the battery gets. For some people who have "issues" with the size of a PV they pick the smaller 650 mAh battery just for the smaller look. When it comes to battery capacity the higher the mAh rating the longer run time you will have between charges.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I usually carry around a mini 350mah, very convenient to stick in a front jeans pocket. Instead of having to carry a stick that looks like Harry Potter's wand (1100 Ego twist) or Jedi lightsaber (Vamo 2600 mah battery). The mini easily lasts for the drive to and from work and a few puffs at lunch time.

At home I do use something larger.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
The mAh rating of a battery to us roughly equates to how long one can go between recharges. Typically a 650 mAh battery would last an average user around 6 hours, a 1000 mAh around 10 hours and so on. Unless an eGo style battery is of the Variable Voltage variety they typically produce either 3.2 or 3.7 volts so more mAh doesn't mean more power, just a longer vape time between charges.

So now on the other hand, as the mAh rating of the battery goes up the length of the battery becomes longer. It's now up to you to determine what is better for you, your vaping habits, and lifestyle. Do you want a battery that lasts a long time, then a higher mAh one is for you. Do you want a batter that's discreet and easily fits in a pocket or purse, then a smaller mAh battery fits you.

It's all a matter of personal preferences, what works for one may not be best for you. Only you can make the decision of what suits your needs best.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread