• Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Thanks Junkle. I've seen where less and less vendors are still selling it. I've yet to start scrounging, but I'm of the opinion that HS is getting out of the concentrate business.

Probably. Or they are focusing on the UK. Looks like they sell under a new brand called Atom Hangsen.com (UK site)

Also have a nicotine site
    Hangsentech.com

Anyhow, found that Nicotine Giant has the HS USA Red Mix left in 30ml bottles. 21 bottles left. $13.75 30 ml Red USA Mix (HS) | Nicotine Giant
    Much better price than caterpillar

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Anyhow, found that Nicotine Giant has the HS USA Red Mix left in 30ml bottles. 21 bottles left. $13.75 30 ml Red USA Mix (HS) | Nicotine Giant
    Yeah. First BCF stopped selling it, then RS. I'll need to look at NG and grab a couple there. At this point, going flavorless is looking better and better :lol:.

Reactions: YoursTruli

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Yeah. First BCF stopped selling it, then RS. I'll need to look at NG and grab a couple there. At this point, going flavorless is looking better and better :lol:.

Heartland/Hempnetix also stopped carrying Hangsen.

Nothing wrong with unflavored (if you like it, makes me gag). Or broaden your horizons. There's a whole world of flavor out there.

Y'all mentioned how some tobaccos have a sweet taste. I wonder if that is from the VG? I mean, unless someone wants a dessert tobacco like RY4, I doubt anyone would want a sweet tobacco. Must be the VG.

At any rate, FlavourArt has WTS Bitter Wizard (I think that's what it's called) which is supposed to be used to take away the sweetness of VG. Just the right amount is supposed to remove sweet, but after a certain amount you start to get bitter taste so you have to use it sparingly if you don't want bitter. Might we worth looking into.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Probably. Or they are focusing on the UK. Looks like they sell under a new brand called Atom Hangsen.com (UK site)

Also have a nicotine site
    Hangsentech.com

/Off Topic

But is Nicotine Giant still selling/shipping 100mg/ml Nicotine Base?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If I was someone who Wasn't Stocked Up, this would be something to Think About.

True. MyFreedomSmokes also has $65 liters of 100mg nic, but they do charge state sales and vapor taxes. I don't believe NG does. But that's always something that the buyer has to be aware of, I mean technically you have to pay vapor and sales taxes if your state has them and it's your responsibility to pay them directly to the state of the retailer doesn't charge them. You usually have 30-60 days from the date of purchase to pay them without penalties and interest, depending on your state's laws.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    ... But that's always something that the buyer has to be aware of, I mean technically you have to pay vapor and sales taxes if your state has them and it's your responsibility to pay them directly to the state of the retailer doesn't charge them. You usually have 30-60 days from the date of purchase to pay them without penalties and interest, depending on your state's laws.

That's Kinda True. And Kinda Not.

Because a BIG part of the PACT Act is that All Taxes/Fees must be Allocated by the Seller for an Item to Shipped. So the Buyer Shouldn't have to Ever have to Pay any Taxes. Even if the Seller Skipped Town 2 Days ahead of the Feds.

Of course, that is the way things are Supposed to Work. But when it comes to Taxes and Fees, a Different Form of Reality can be in place.

• Informative
    Reactions: 10x sugar

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    That's Kinda True. And Kinda Not.

Because a BIG part of the PACT Act is that All Taxes/Fees must be Allocated by the Seller for an Item to Shipped. So the Buyer Shouldn't have to Ever have to Pay any Taxes. Even if the Seller Skipped Town 2 Days ahead of the Feds.

Of course, that is the way things are Supposed to Work. But when it comes to Taxes and Fees, a Different Form of Reality can be in place.

Not sure that you mean. State taxes (sale/use/vapor) are ultimately the responsibility of buyer, nothing to do with PACT Act. If your state has sales/use and/or vapor taxes, I bet there is verbiage in the state's law about it being the buyer's responsibility (and probably a link to special form for submitting the tax(es).

These days they want the retailer to charge the taxes, but if they don't that's not a free ride for the buyer, buyer still must pay. I'd be shocked if there is a sales tax/vapor tax state that has such taxes but allows for such free rides becuase all you'd have to do is just buy everything out of state, which is simple to do this day and age.

I got nabbed for thousands in unpaid sales taxes + penalties & interest buying cigs in the mail from reservations. They ain't jokin' around.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Not sure that you mean. State taxes (sale/use/vapor) are ultimately the responsibility of buyer, nothing to do with PACT Act. ...

Once Again... That's Kinda True and Kinda Not.

The concept of Including e-Cigarettes/e-Liquids into the PACT was/is to Avoid the Quasi-Loophole that a Seller can just Sell something, and if the Taxes/Fees are Not Paid that the Buyer would be the One Holding the Bag.

If a Buyer is buying in "Good Faith", and isn't search for Indian Reservation or Sites from Holland that promise "Discreet Shipping", a Strong Legal Argument can be made that if No Taxes/Fees were collected, that it is the Seller that States/Feds should be going after. And not some Poor Smuck who just doesn't want to start Smoking again.

Now of course, here is where the Lawyers would need to Enter from Stage Left. And that might Cost the Average person More than what the Taxes/Penalties are.

But given that there is Really No Way for a Buyer to Know if Any Taxes are being Collected and Paid, the Burden Usually falls on the Seller.

Anyway, Not trying to Derail this thread.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    • Optimistic
    Reactions: smacuser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread