Is anyone having problems with bombayvaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I have got a question and if anyof my fellow members have an answer to this please jump in. I have been a loyal customer of bombayvaping as one of my supliers for sometime now and have never had a problem with them until recently. On my last order I waited for about five days nad saw there was no movement with my order and sent them several e-mails of which none were replied to. I finally got my ex to call them and was given an explanationthat said their site was compromised but they never shut down the site and were still taking orders they also have a secure site. With misgivings I let it go and gave them the benefit of the doubt. I placed another order this past Saturderday and it is now Friday and my order is still saying pending shipmeasnt Isent them an e-mail to one of thier e-mail addresses and got a delivery failure notification saying the e-mail couldnt be sent , I have used this address before and never had a problem. for some reason he has had this address shut down. I did send them an e-mail to their alternate address and see if i get a respone. I am also going to try to call them and see if i get an answer. I am wondering if anyone else has ordered from them recently and is having a problem getting their order. If I dont get my order soon or at least find out wh I guess I will have to go to the bank and put a stop payment on it and get my money back that is fustrating. Like I said I have been doing business with this company for some time and until recently have never had an issue with them On the contrary they have always been extremly nice and if there was an issue fixed it immediately I cant understand what is going on now Any thoughts or ideas? :(:confused:

inter_ceptor00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Minor Details
I just had my credit card refunded for a purchase I made to them on Aug. 7th....I waitd and waited ....tried both emails....got the same failure from the skhoko-ish one, and called and left a message. No answer from any of these methods for a few days so....off to call the CC and dispute the charges. I use a prepaid CC BTW just in case anything happens , it only hasa small amount loaded on it when I plan to buy anyhting online so I don't lose out too much if it ever was to be compromised. But my CC company credited my cash back. sigh...no teaberry shuffle for me I guess.....

And. of course Recidivus is correct...never use the same password for anything IMHO. words+numbers and even replace things like " H@1L$t0rm" keeps the pass easy to remember yet provides extras security from bots. and no...thats not a password I ever used feel free to have it.....just PM your bank company name , email address, and any other pertinent identifiable info just for securities sake. I'm kidding by the way

Last edited:

willyfingers1022

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Chalfont PA
I have got a question and if anyof my fellow members have an answer to this please jump in. I have been a loyal customer of bombayvaping as one of my supliers for sometime now and have never had a problem with them until recently. On my last order I waited for about five days nad saw there was no movement with my order and sent them several e-mails of which none were replied to. I finally got my ex to call them and was given an explanationthat said their site was compromised but they never shut down the site and were still taking orders they also have a secure site. With misgivings I let it go and gave them the benefit of the doubt. I placed another order this past Saturderday and it is now Friday and my order is still saying pending shipmeasnt Isent them an e-mail to one of thier e-mail addresses and got a delivery failure notification saying the e-mail couldnt be sent , I have used this address before and never had a problem. for some reason he has had this address shut down. I did send them an e-mail to their alternate address and see if i get a respone. I am also going to try to call them and see if i get an answer. I am wondering if anyone else has ordered from them recently and is having a problem getting their order. If I dont get my order soon or at least find out wh I guess I will have to go to the bank and put a stop payment on it and get my money back that is fustrating. Like I said I have been doing business with this company for some time and until recently have never had an issue with them On the contrary they have always been extremly nice and if there was an issue fixed it immediately I cant understand what is going on now Any thoughts or ideas? :(:confused:

I'm in the same boat. Here is another thread regarding this: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...12762-help-ordered-juice-bombay-vaping-2.html

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Yes I posted in other thread but I'll post here also.
Ordered 2 Fridays ago and then realized all this mess..
Since I logged in with google I changed my password and then in settings revoked access to bombay vaping.. There has been no activity on my card but it's been slightly cracking so I'll kill two birds on Tuesday morning just to be ultra safe. I'm annoyed but I got over it and found new vendors to order from..

Biziou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Mississippi
This has been going on since at least August 7th...
Longer than that. I placed an order towards the end of July, and there was a slight delay (nothing major, a few days) and a couple of unresponsive emails, before he finally responded and told me that he had been "hacked." He said no customer information was compromised, but a good bit of his equipment was destroyed. But it looks like the situation has escalated since then, as I did get my order and some of you folks have not.

Engraced

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
AK-Rowdy, Ohio
I had to send an email before mine was shipped (beginning of August) and the order was small (four liquids, all 30 or 60ml), but NONE of them tasted the way they should. Which really sucks, because their Carmacream is my daily vape. A friend of mine (local) had the same problem with shipping, and when her order was wrong, she emailed them but never heard back. We both got the 'hacked' response email when we asked about our stuff being shipped, but they were shipped shortly after that.

I've been hearing a lot of disgruntled murmuring around, and I don't think I'll be ordering from them again, especially not after the way both her and I were treated (I <3 other internet folks, but I take what my best friend says on her word and internet people with a grain of salt). I've moved on to Vapealicious and Alice in Vapeland. Fingers crossed I find another 'daily vape' in the lot that I ordered.

(edited for spelling)

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I decied to give them another shot and ordered again. All that was being said was order pending. One of their e-mails has closed and i never got a response back from the other e-mail. They never took the money out for the juie and when I tried to call them their voicemailbox is full and you cant et through to them I dont know what is happening to the company but they ought to have the manners to let people know something If there is something wrong with their website they should take it down instead of leting customers continue to order and not get their product:(

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
I still wanna try the liquid so in a few weeks I'll check back and see whats up. Since i did have an order in the system but erased all info I'm not even gonna email to see if it goes thru. I'm gonna leave this one to chance.
Thanks for the update willy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
... before he finally responded and told me that he had been "hacked." He said no customer information was compromised, but a good bit of his equipment was destroyed.

huh.

Was he hacked or burgled?

ETA: Just looked on the site, I guess he means their computers got bricked. Hopefully their credit card processor was more secure than their site.

Last edited:

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
I also received the same email on an order I placed a month ago. I already called my credit card company to stop payment on the charge, though. I've emailed back to tell them not to ship, but I didn't get a response to any of the previous emails I sent, nor was I able to leave a message in their full voicemail, so no high hopes they'll read this email.

When I tried contacting them before. the email to their bombayvaping.com address bounced back, never got a response to the gmail address. Funny thing is that if their computers went down, they could still respond to emails to their gmail address. Not a company I will ever do business with again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread