Is anyone still using their 601???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Still using mine even though it looks like hell. Bowl's cracked and the wood is discolored in several spots from juice soaking through from the bowl or atty heat.

More vapor than a 510 but way less flavor. I didn't really notice much difference as far as vapor production or flavor so I don't think there is a break-in period.

I don't use it as a primary anymore. I use it after dinner in front of the tube or when I'm reading. Otherwise, I use the 701 cigar or L88b cig.

E-cig with PCC for work, e-cigar for work around the house or driving, e-pipe for winding down and relaxing.

Last edited:

Twister

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Conley, GA
I have been using mine since a week before Christmas. It worked great with the original cartridges. I just can't seem to find the right consistancy of the liquid to keep it from flooding when I refill the carts. Flavors seem to weaken but vapor production is great. The batt cap was a pain sometimes, fingers seemed to slip on it. So I took a small file and put some decorative cuts in the brass ring for traction. It helped quite a bit. Can't take credit for the idea though. There is someone over in the Naler group filing the components of the Xhaler for decoration and grip. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nhaler/55713-got-bling.html Thanks for the idea SharpandPointy.

Twister

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Conley, GA
The batt cap was a pain sometimes, fingers seemed to slip on it. So I took a small file and put some decorative cuts in the brass ring for traction. It helped quite a bit. Can't take credit for the idea though. There is someone over in the Naler group filing the components of the Xhaler for decoration and grip. Got Bling? Thanks for the idea SharpandPointy.

Picture5.jpg

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The batt cap was a pain sometimes, fingers seemed to slip on it. So I took a small file and put some decorative cuts in the brass ring for traction. It helped quite a bit. Can't take credit for the idea though. There is someone over in the Naler group filing the components of the Xhaler for decoration and grip. Got Bling? Thanks for the idea SharpandPointy.

<pic snipped>

That's downright pretty. If you've ever got an extra one of those you'd like to sell, let me know!

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Just thought I'd share. This is the best price I have seen for filled carts.

DSE-601 e-Pipe Cartridges - French Pipe 16mg (5-pack)
French Pipe flavored cartridges for e-Pipe DSE-601 Available in High (16mg)Nicotine Density $4.99
Add:
Max: 5
Cartridges : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

I am reading through all your threads in this sub-forum. Electronic Ash (located in NY) put this model's kit on sale for 24 hours. Midnight tonight the sale will be gone. He also has a coupon code 5% "ecigforum" without the quotes on non sale items. Carts in 5 packs (reg price? 4.99)-with shipping free after 13.99.

Am I correct...Most of you still use your other pv as a primary?

I am smoke free for over a month and never want to go back. My feelings are anything that I can change in my habits will help in never smoking the cigs again. Like I choose to avoid the tobacco flavors now and with that thinking....maybe I should consider the physical aspect and try a pipe?

I did get his 12.99? disposable cigar. LOL Immediately took the cigar juice out. Man was that tasting like the real deal. I was not a cigar smoker- and found that big round tip isn't for me. While I know true cigar smokers love finding a round tip e-cigar.

Well off to reading more here and thanks for all this info!

Last edited:

Twister

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Conley, GA
That's downright pretty. If you've ever got an extra one of those you'd like to sell, let me know!

No extras but I would be happy to fix you up if you want to mail yours to me. Shoot me a PM and let me know. If anyone has extras, maybe from an old bowl or burn out, please send them to me and if there is any demand, maybe I can set up an exchange program. Just a thought. Ya'll take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread