Is it a problem that i had some small drops of tap water in my e-liquid mixing bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I bet my water was worse than Flint. I live in Douglas AZ and the house is at least a hundred years old. When the water main broke, I was informed that it was "galvanized." So, it seems that is VERY bad because they were all like "DON'T DRINK IT." I'm not sure what metal it was, and I'm not sure I WANT to know. But I had been drinking poison coffee for about 3 months.

My brain is totally fine with NOT knowing that deal, and my body is like "YEP! Gonna keep doing what you want."

We have a new pipe but I have no idea what pipe is in the house. However.... SO glad to not be paying for that mess.
Anna

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I regularly rinse out mixing equipment, RDAs, whatever, under tap water, with no ill effects.

1aac619e26308c40a09edafc5c1ffb50.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The worst thing about the neti pot if you ask me, is the sort of hoarse, crow-like "Kah kah kah" noise you need to make to stop it from trickling down the back of your throat THAT and the fact that you are deliberately flooding your sinuses with saline water. I mean, no one enjoys that at the BEACH even.

They are one of those things that may work, but you are like "I'm not sure I care enough."

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Nermal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread