Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Ask nice at a pharmacy desk for an oral syringe and they may give you one or more free.
A small pill bottle (like a travel size aspirin bottle) would likely be fine for short-term use. Something cappable, so you can shake it to mix things. Dollar store item, just rinse it after removing the pills.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
If you cleaned them out well with soap and water (a dip in alcohol would help them air-dry quicker) then an old eye drop bottle would do.

I remember reading about someone who found a package of bottles at a discount store pretty cheap that they washed out and used. Cannot remember what came in them, but they reminded me of the food dye bottles in the late 70's. I don't think it was dye, but rather some kind of cooking flavor that was unsuitable for juice, but the bottles worked.

sidetrack

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
among the sea shells
If you cleaned them out well with soap and water (a dip in alcohol would help them air-dry quicker) then an old eye drop bottle would do.

I remember reading about someone who found a package of bottles at a discount store pretty cheap that they washed out and used. Cannot remember what came in them, but they reminded me of the food dye bottles in the late 70's. I don't think it was dye, but rather some kind of cooking flavor that was unsuitable for juice, but the bottles worked.

I saw that post about 8 months ago when I was beginning to DIY and it was food coloring bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread