Is it over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Yes you can easily make a bottle for $.65, I haven’t bought juice at a shop in near 2 years, I’ve won juice in giveaways but that’s the only store produced juice I’ve had in those 2 years , hell I even won half my mods and mechs in giveaways lol

The really good part of DIY is that we get to make juice in the proportions and flavors we like and play around with the recipe until it's to our liking.

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
The really good part of DIY is that we get to make juice in the proportions and flavors we like and play around with the recipe until it's to our liking.
I’ll be doing just that in about 45 minutes when the kiddos go to sleep just got today’s delivery

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
You are not seeing the end of vaping, but BT is "winning" by moving into the vape arena. This is not surprising, they control most of the world's tobacco supply, and that's still the easiest way to get naturally grown (as opposed to chemically synthesized) nicotine. I guess it depends on how you define winning, doesn't it? No, BT isn't going to dry up and blow away (or light themselves on fire and burn up, perhaps a more fitting metaphor). But they are selling fewer cigarettes and more vape juice. Isn't that a victory for vapers too?

Neither should you overly concern yourself with the FDA. Foreign suppliers, DIY and smuggling all still exist.
You can make a very tasty juice from items purchased at a Michael's craft store. Excluding nic. Then NET is an option. Easy and do get a little nic. Just saying if the bottom ever falls out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread