The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is it weird

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by SmokingRT, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SmokingRT

SmokingRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    That I don't seem to like high voltage vaping:unsure:. I have not tried vari volt but at this point I don't really see a point. I have tried different voltages on different devices. The flavors and throat hit never seem any different to me unless they get the "burnt" flavor. So here is my next question and I am posting it here because my request is specific to GotVapes (Bad and Danno if this is out of line please feel free to delete the post:nun:) Would anyone want to trade for my 5v box mod? I of course have the Mod and 14500 batts, 4 of them, and the charger. What I would like is a GC from GotVapes in an amount we can discuss. I paid around $60 for the whole setup and have used the batts (2 of them) once not even been charged just right out of the plastic. Everything works the way it supposed to I just don't need it. Thanks all.:2cool::vapor:

2. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    K well no pressure but if anyone is interested let me know. It is cool if you are not just wanted to offer it within the GV family first. I will add this to the classifieds around 3pm central time. I WILL GET MY GV GC OH YES i will

3. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Hey buddy--what kind of a 5v mod is it?

4. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    A 3x aa clear red box with a 510 connector....I do not want to give the suppliers name on you forum Danno. It work well I guess high voltage is just not my thing.

5. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    You can give the supplier name, no problem and thanks for giving deference...

6. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    np Danno.... MadVapes

7. kgj

kgj Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2010
    NM
    I don't think it's weird at all. I don't like HV vaping either. I recently bought an Infinity, but use the adjustable voltage mostly just to let me use any resistance carto with similar performance. Probably won't ever turn it above about 4.2v.

8. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    Thanks kgj.... i was starting to feel like I was doing something wrong. Good to know I am not alone. Now if someone would just make that trade..............

9. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.