Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
292250_4003923981977_279002001_n-2.jpg

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
It seems like everywhere I go all I can find are direct to lung (DTL) atomizers.

I started using ecigs ten years ago to reduce the harm to my body and I vaped like I smoked, mouth to lung (MTL). For me ecigs are a direct replacement for regular cigarettes and anything beyond that is not really needed. I don't want to do DTL because I am perfectly satisfied with what I get from MTL. Sure blowing out huge clouds is cool looking, but my MTL atomizers produce a lot more vapor than cigarettes made smoke so that's good enough for me.

This is the only squonking atomizer I have found that even comes close.

Origen Little Style Silver 316SS 16mm RDA Rebuildable Atomizer

If anyone knows of a good MTL squonking atomizer please let me know.
So do you dislike that atomizer?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hmmm, and what experiment might that be?

MTL is dying anyway;)
:lol:
I read about some locking their Ω in power mode so I put the Zeus on it and locked the Ω and giving it a whirl.I guess I should try it with the Fireluke since that is the only kanthal wire in the house. If I get spanked for going off topic you have to watch.:D

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
At higher wattages the vape might be a bit more consistant when using SS. But as kanthal doesn't change resistance, there shouldn't be a difference in vape quality. Or am I missing something?

I hope you enjoy your Therion btw;)
So what I know about wires wouldn't fill a thimble. I was actually thinking about ni80. It was a nice vape, then I put in tc, that lasted about 30 minutes. Now just plain old power where I'm happiest. Love my Therion's thanks.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
It seems like everywhere I go all I can find are direct to lung (DTL) atomizers.
If I were looking for new gear today, I think I would also be somewhat frustrated by the lack of selection.
This is the only squonking atomizer I have found that even comes close.
Origen Little Style Silver 316SS 16mm RDA Rebuildable Atomizer
I don't have any experience with the clones, but authentic O-16s are my most-used, favorite atties. FWIW, I don't use the supplied DT; IMO its ID is too large for MTL. Good news is that any standard DT should work.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
It says BF pin adapter, so that means it needs something else?

Never squonked, or used an RDA, this one seems like a good place to start.
Usually means a grub screw will be included to screw into the squonk pin. Not as good as including another solid 510 pin.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread