is the KR- 808 called something else in U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.

de88ie

Mar 28, 2010
England U.K.
Please can you help. Bought from a friend and hardly used e- cig bundle consisting of 3 bats 2 atts and 3 charges, 50 carts (and pc ecig? and carts) all for £30. Trying to find carts and the charger says the model is KR-808, after searching forum i think its the 808b as its the mini version, but cant find any u.k. stockists that sell this e-cig, is it marketed under a different name and can i buy white carts anywhere in the uk. Phew, Thankyou:confused: oh and my friend sold it because after 2 weeks she stopped smoking using this ecig and she was on 40 cigs a day, me i love my e cig havent touched analogue for 2 days and no cravings :shock:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
In a follow-up post in this ATE forum, you also asked:
sorry last post dissapeared before i had finished typing, in a nutshell bought e cig from friend DSE084 ecigs as far as i can see after searching for 2 days and viewing video reviews, but the charger says KR808 please can someone advise me as i want to buy more carts. If its any help it was bought from free life but there is no model number on the box anywhere. Thankyou.
The KR808, KR808A, and KR808B are three lengths (98mm, 89mm, and 84mm, respectively) of an e-cig completely different from the KR808D-1, despite the similar model numbers. Unlike the KR808D-1, they are the traditional three-component units, not using the integrated cartomizer of the KR808D-1.

262d1236737657-261d1236737209-new-808b.jpg

[that "Newest Desgin" (sic) heading is from a couple years ago]​

So your KR808B is a "super-mini" ["minis" are 106 to 119 mm], the very smallest one, equal in length to a king size analog and to the DSE084 (aka 8084). I don't know if DSE084 carts would fit. My guess is that they would. Why not order a five-pack of carts (not that much money) and see?

You probaby are more familiar with U.K. suppliers than I. I do know that Heaven Gifts in China carries the 8084, however the $15 shipping charge entailed would only make financial sense if you also order a supply of e-liquid or other e-cig items from them.

OR forget carts and drip. I haven't used carts in many months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread