Is There an ETA Yet For Pitbull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Will the 4081 cartos fit on a PitBull? If so I may just have to have a couple of the batteries?

Ohhhh no no no no no. I hope you don't mean that you'll use some off-brand 4081 carto. You really want to try the SS Cartos. At least give them a try so you can compare. You won't be sorry.

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Ohhhh no no no no no. I hope you don't mean that you'll use some off-brand 4081 carto. You really want to try the SS Cartos. At least give them a try so you can compare. You won't be sorry.

I don't have much choice but to put off brand cartos on it because I'm allergic to PG. That's why I was so grateful to LK for helping me find some that would fit on my Hendu otherwise there wouldn't have been any point in getting it. They had some kind of ugly black paper tape stuff on them but I peeled that off, cleaned them up and it almost perfectly matches.

Attachments

• Hendu_1.jpg
    Hendu_1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 25

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't have much choice but to put off brand cartos on it because I'm allergic to PG. That's why I was so grateful to LK for helping me find some that would fit on my Hendu otherwise there wouldn't have been any point in getting it. They had some kind of ugly black paper tape stuff on them but I peeled that off, cleaned them up and it almost perfectly matches.

Ohhh. I remember now. Sorry. My Bad.
You said that before and I forgot.

I bought a couple of 510 to 4081 and 808 to 4081 adapters just to check out the SS Carto on a different battery. The SS battery is much more responsive to draw and way smoother than a 510 or 302 (808 compatible)... But even on the other batteries, the SS Carto still way outperformed the others. I guess I'm becoming a SmokeStik fanatic.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
wellnow...since we are on the subject.....let me just say.....the cartos that Kargonet are talking about actually seem to be fairly decent cartos....I'll be sending some to Katya for the official "burn test"....but more importantly I will be sending some to Steve for the technogeek work up.....Ohm rating etc. I'm not going to say anything more at this time because I dont want to pollute the knowledge pool. :) But I do promise to follow up on it......

We understand that there are people out there who just cannot use our cartos because of the allergy thing.....and if someone has managed to produce a decent workable solution that lets you safely (as in not ruin your battery) use a SmokeStik then I feel it's valid to at least make sure you know the right way to use them. So my first tip on these......your going to need condoms because they don't come with them....and your going to need to overfill them and then let them sit for awhile....this is very important because the wicking coil is NOT in the bottom like it is in ours....it's verticle. If you dont let the juice soak completely through the filling you will burn out the coil instantly.....TWEET TWEET.....are we listening?

oh...and no....I can't and won't tell you whos sells them.....have a heart....I'm pushing my luck for you doing this.....so ask someone else........IN PRIVATE

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
yea....sorry about that.....I am trying to preserve my typing energies.....will be having minor surgery on one of my hands in the morning so it may be a a couple more days....do feel free to carry on without me. I trust you to keep the peace. :)

hope the surgery goes well...wait a minute...arent you a bot? must be a cyborg?

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Praying your surgery goes well. We miss you. Time for ergonomic devices of every kind... mouse, keyboard, La-Z-Boy with customer computer desk.

Low Tech...

computer-recliner-chair-2-360t.jpg

A little higher tech.

number4.jpg

number2.jpg

AND THE WINNER IS .......

number1.jpg

Features:
• Full ergonomic adjustability will accommodate any size user
• 4 speaker Surround Sound by Bose (100 watts)
• Panoramic Viewing via Dual 21” flat screens with Vibration isolation construction
• Patented C-spine workstation configuration frees up space in front of the user
• Reclining foot and leg-rest support and elevate the lower legs, improving circulation
• Fully adjustable armrests with full neoprene support surfaces for the user result in improved mouse and keyboard use with less injury
• Aircraft Aluminum frame with durable powder-coat finish ensure top quality construction
• Ergonomic chair features memory foam cushioning with gel cell inserts

And it walks your dog, cleans your pool and makes your coffee in the morning.

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
you should be fine Buss......just give me a call if you have any problems......in case you missed my latest sticky post......calling me or emailing me.....or Steve.......is the best way to get lightening fast service.....posting here.......not so good. LOL!

Bill......did you see that work station? I have a doctors note...shall I send it to you? I know your not an American.....but here we call that reasonable accomidation.....IE....you get to pay for it! RFLMAO!!!

Dave......even bots need mending.......ever seen a hydrolic hose burst under pressure......not pretty.

Last edited:
Features:
• Full ergonomic adjustability will accommodate any size user
• 4 speaker Surround Sound by Bose (100 watts)
• Panoramic Viewing via Dual 21” flat screens with Vibration isolation construction
• Patented C-spine workstation configuration frees up space in front of the user
• Reclining foot and leg-rest support and elevate the lower legs, improving circulation
• Fully adjustable armrests with full neoprene support surfaces for the user result in improved mouse and keyboard use with less injury
• Aircraft Aluminum frame with durable powder-coat finish ensure top quality construction
• Ergonomic chair features memory foam cushioning with gel cell inserts

And it walks your dog, cleans your pool and makes your coffee in the morning.
In other words, it replaces the bunny? :nun:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LOL, Cate, it appears so!

Hy, about that speaker swap, I assume it's do-able? :)

[looking at mine to see.....] :matrix:

It appears that the mounting brackets are generic or easily modified. No worries. :thumbs:

We can also go with metal-flake or pearl....

Only problem seems to be that it pops a wheelie if your internet speed is too fast. I installed a wheelie-bar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread