Is There an ETA Yet For Pitbull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
bummer. at least it walks the dogs and makes coffee.

Window cleaning would be good, lol, but I guess we have to settle for all the perks included, although I don't do coffee. So, Hy, you agree with the Klipsch? I'll be waiting on the curb for the delivery...and if you can just add some chrome that would be a good thing. I'm a huge fan of chrome :)

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
you don't do coffee?! how do you remain conscious through the day? Have to do a bunch of wheelies to keep your adrenaline up- good thing Hy put the roll bars in. :)

Coffee? Yuck! I do caffeine via Diet Coke, in the morning. I'm NOT a morning person until I've had my COKE. Fair warning :)

Edit: I'm never a morning person, Coke or no Coke. Now, Steve....he's a morning, afternoon and night person! NOT me!

I need an hour or two to function....always.

Last edited:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Now, Steve....he's a morning, afternoon and night person! NOT me!......

Do you need His and Her's models?

I'll be waiting on the curb for the delivery...

Yeah....you do that... (did I mention that delivery is from China??? and since it's for ecig use i.e. surfing ECF ... It may be confiscated? ..... Just sayin' .... ) :2cool:

edit:
oh...btw... that needs to be prepaid. :2cool:

Last edited:

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Yeah....you do that... (did I mention that delivery is from China??? and since it's for eCig use i.e. surfing ECF ... It may be confiscated? ..... Just sayin' .... ) :2cool:

LOL! Thanks soooo much, Hy!!

Okay, that response is WAY more than 10 characters and it won't let me post? Seriously???

edit:
oh...btw... that needs to be prepaid. :2cool:[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread