Is There an ETA Yet For Pitbull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Just curious as to when this might be released.

Also, I assume the Pitbull is a 4081?

I own EGO, generic KR808D-1 and The Safe Cig. I am almost sure the Safe Cig is a 4081, but have never got a definitive answer. I do not like the KR - on any level.

I like the taste that my Safe Cig gives and if it is in fact a 4081 I want one similar with more umph to it. So the Pitbull seems like it will be a good choice.

Thanks!

Edit: I saw a post from LoriKay from a few days ago that there is no ETA for the Pitbull yet. I can wait. I am happy with my EGO and Safe Cig 4081 for now...;) But my guess is I WILL have one of those when they eventually are released...

Last edited:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If it turns out your Safe Cig is a 4081, try the SmokeStik cartos. Honestly, I haven't found a juice yet that tastes as good as they do. I've been sampling different juices for months now and still haven't found anything better. I think I have a cinnimon mint mix that is kind of interesting... but overall... The SmokeStik flavor is really great.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
If it turns out your Safe Cig is a 4081, try the SmokeStik cartos. Honestly, I haven't found a juice yet that tastes as good as they do. I've been sampling different juices for months now and still haven't found anything better. I think I have a cinnimon mint mix that is kind of interesting... but overall... The SmokeStik flavor is really great.

You mean you like the pre-filled? I guess so as they do not sell liquid. I have never found a pre-filled carto that tastes good - but have only tried 510's, Safe Cig 4081's and KR808's.

I would never buy a carto just for the taste of it because i fill them with liquid when dry or buy blanks.... cheaper....

I have thought about buying some cartos from them anyhow, for two reasons.

1. I am curious to know if my Safe Cig is in fact a 4081, but I believe it is.

2. Many of the "pro's" on here swear by the SmokeStik carto's. They do not burn easily when dry. I know they are made different than your standard carto....the reason that they are a bit more expensive.

So I wouldn't mind buying 5 to use and re-fill. But no chance of me paying $20 per 5 and throw them away. I would be spending $500 a month vaping, lol. I tend to chain vape... :oops:

EDIT: Ok, Ok, not $500...:oops: ... But still, I would never throw them away. That amazes me. But some don't want to hassle with filling, their choice. The amount i vape, I pretty much need to... I know i puff 5 a day. i guess most people may only use 1 or 2 i guess. But I am also trying to quit analogs and coming from almost 2 packs a day I will puff 5 to quit - if i need to.

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Dave.....bunnykins....did you forget that I answer to a higher authority? so would you like me to pass that message along?

SmokeStik isnt just about the cartos....it's the combination of our batteries (higher voltage/better switch) along with the cartos. I dont know anything about a Safe Cig.....other than the sample carto a customer sent me once......so if that is your experience with prefilled flavor......I can see why you wouldn't want to buy them. As for the math.....at the ECF discount for $500 a month you would be using almost 200 cartos......ah...wow.....

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehe....carto killer! But I think he was talking about using them once and throwing them away.....which believe it or not....IS how 99% of our customers use the product. As well as all the people who use all the other production (not mods) e-cigs out there. Hard to fathom I know....(yes,that is sarcasm :) ) especially when you have been hanging around ECF awhile.......and I do understand the mentality believe me.....I used to be the same way, right Bill ?

but seriously.....the VAST majority of ecig users do not use juice and don't have any desire too. In fact I get calls everyday from people who are sick of dealing with juice and just want something they can use out of the box. They are not interested in a new hobby.....or a new obcession.....and no they are not rich.

So Buss, since your the one that brought it up though.....and this IS the SmokeStik suppliers forum.....and you came here questioning our prices.....are you saying that after everything you heard about us you dont think we are worth an extra $3 a box ? Or did you not notice the ECF 20% discount? That link in my signature should take you straight to the ECF page where cartos are 15.95. Cheaper when you buy more......up to 5 boxes at no extra shipping.....so take it from someone who learned the hard way......if you come to a suppliers forum and start complaining......then you get to listen to a lecture from the supplier. :lol::lol::lol:

oh and I almost forgot.....you might get bit by the rabbit as well.

one more edit then I'm going back to bed....instead of trying our cartos on the Safecig....you might want to get a 510 adapter and put them on your ego.....then you dont have to worry about killing the battery,assuming it's a manual Ego....and if you really hate prefilled flavor try out menthol. I smoked Marlboros for years but use the menthol cartos every day and love them. In fact.....I used to pay $25 a bottle for the menthol juice I loved....and I like the SS cartos as well or better.

Last edited:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
hehe....carto killer! But I think he was talking about using them once and throwing them away.....which believe it or not....IS how 99% of our customers use the product. As well as all the people who use all the other production (not mods) e-cigs out there. Hard to fathom I know....(yes,that is sarcasm :) ) especially when you have been hanging around ECF awhile.......and I do understand the mentality believe me.....I used to be the same way, right Bill ?

but seriously.....the VAST majority of ecig users do not use juice and don't have any desire too. In fact I get calls everyday from people who are sick of dealing with juice and just want something they can use out of the box. They are not interested in a new hobby.....or a new obcession.....and no they are not rich.

So Buss, since your the one that brought it up though.....and this IS the SmokeStik suppliers forum.....and you came here questioning our prices.....are you saying that after everything you heard about us you dont think we are worth an extra $3 a box ? Or did you not notice the ECF 20% discount? That link in my signature should take you straight to the ECF page where cartos are 15.95. Cheaper when you buy more......up to 5 boxes at no extra shipping.....so take it from someone who learned the hard way......if you come to a suppliers forum and start complaining......then you get to listen to a lecture from the supplier. :lol::lol::lol:

oh and I almost forgot.....you might get bit by the rabbit as well.

one more edit then I'm going back to bed....instead of trying our cartos on the Safecig....you might want to get a 510 adapter and put them on your ego.....then you dont have to worry about killing the battery,assuming it's a manual Ego....and if you really hate prefilled flavor try out menthol. I smoked Marlboros for years but use the menthol cartos every day and love them. In fact.....I used to pay $25 a bottle for the menthol juice I loved....and I like the SS cartos as well or better.

Can you imagine all of the cartos going to waste into the trash??? OK, I want SS to develop a recycle program. I'll tell you what.... just put on your website that they can send all of their cartos for recycling to me. :)

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
if you can burn up $500 worth of SS cartos in a month, you sir are a man not to be trifled with. out of the 10 i've gotten, i've killed 3...and that was because i'm a brute and wasn't gentle when trying to disassemble them. the rest are still vaping away nicely.

LOL I meant if I never filled them and just bought new ones every time. I know I easily use 5 a day, probably more. I know, I know... too much... just trying to be real...

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
@LoriKay... what I was saying is I doubt I could afford to NEVER fill them myself. That just seeems like silliness to me and a waste of a good carto - but to each his own. And YES, I am saying that your cartos are likely worth the extra $5 or so per 5 as by all accounts from users - that know many other types and brands - they are better quality. Why I stopped by...:oops: Sorry, didn't mean to bag prices or anything. I wouldn't have came here if i didn't want to own some of your carto's as i already knew the price ...

I know crap is worth crap, lol. Trust me. I have a whole bag of my KR808's and kit i bought and, in my view, it is not worth anything.

I WILL order some now as i want to taste them pre-filled, lol. But if they don't fit my Safe Cig, i guess i will just sit them on my desk and look at them...:D And I edited my original post on the carto's to... let's just say...be more clear. ;)

Last edited:

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Look at this comparison model list -- compare the pictures on the right side with your Safe Cig, and see which one matches the closest.
Atomizer Compatibility List - E-Cigarette Wiki

I have looked at 4081 pictures. Mine looks identical. I am 99% certain it is a 4081. I will just order some SS's and find out for sure...

But I am still buying the Pitbull when it comes out. No hurry, I have 3 models already, lol. I like the 4081 taste...but need more umph than the Safe Cig can possibly provide...I will say I think the KR808 I bought is horrific. I would not pay $1 for the entire kit i have as i will never use it - ever.

Last edited:

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
Buss you ought to check out the sale or trade area of the forum to get rid of your 808 stuff ,alot of folks like 'em .

I love the looks of the Hendu reminds me of a amethyst ring I have ...I'm gonna have to have one soon ... lol
the Pitbull will be wonderful too I'm sure .

P.S. that is the scariest rabbit I have ever seen :shock:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
no, no, thats ok. my job is to bug you, not bill. :D
yea.....what I thought you'ld say.....hehe

Can you imagine all of the cartos going to waste into the trash??? OK, I want SS to develop a recycle program. I'll tell you what.... just put on your website that they can send all of their cartos for recycling to me. :)
we DO have a recycling program.....just not the kind you want.....keep and empty aluminum can on your desk and just drop them in the can after you have killed them. Recycle with your aluminum.....

I have looked at 4081 pictures. Mine looks identical. I am 99% certain it is a 4081. I will just order some SS's and find out for sure...

But I am still buying the Pitbull when it comes out. No hurry, I have 3 models already, lol. I like the 4081 taste...but need more umph than the Safe Cig can possibly provide...I will say I think the KR808 I bought is horrific. I would not pay $1 for the entire kit i have as i will never use it - ever.

yea...5 cartos a day.....too rich for my blood as well if your only using them once....but yes...the Safe Cig IS a 4081.....I'm just saying you wont really get that SmokeStik kick using the safe cig batteries....really...you wont. It will still be better than their cartos though...and I know that from personal experience.... at the ECF discount do yourself a favor and at least buy a Premium battery and find out what all the hoopla is about. :)

Buss you ought to check out the sale or trade area of the forum to get rid of your 808 stuff ,alot of folks like 'em .

I love the looks of the Hendu reminds me of a amethyst ring I have ...I'm gonna have to have one soon ... lol
the Pitbull will be wonderful too I'm sure .

P.S. that is the scariest rabbit I have ever seen :shock:

yes the new and improved Pitbull should be really something....havn't seen a picture yet but my understanding is that the CZ will be about the color of that pigs lips. LOL And yes...that is quite some bunny isnt it? We actually do love him....but mostly because he puts up with so much abuse.:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread