Is there any changes expected in next Oddy release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niagara

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Niagara
Hello:

New GG owner and Vaper here, I looked first for this in this forum but couldn't find an answer. I understand from Bruce at COV that Oddy's will be in stock again this year. Will they be the same as existing ones or are there any changes expected? I thought I would ask in case I buy a expansion kit or other parts before i finally get myself one. I might also wait and not buy one on Classifieds if the changes increase the performance!

Thx:confused:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Imeo mentioned that based on tests he's done with Penelope he found ways to improve Odysseus. These improvements will be in the way of upgraded parts, namely the ceramic and ceramic housing which he said will be with single channel instead of the dual channel we have now. I don't know if these changes are final or something he's considering and intends to test before he starts production. he did mention that all existing owners of the Odysseus will be able if they wish to upgrade their Odys.
Again Imeo hasn't confirmed if these plans are finalized.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85

Lonely^Driver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Singapore
CaptSteve. Thanks for the clarification.

From your post, my understanding is there will be improvements made to the ceramic and ceramic housing which will be something like the Penelope. While the link I posted is Imeo's reply to SSG bro regarding the changes(if any) to the odysseus and I saw was 'Only change is the rebuildable part' so I should think we are on the same frequency?

Anyway which is it I will think the best is to give Imeo time to test and finalized everything if there are more changes.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
things are exactly as you said captain, exept the one channel feeding. Channels are still two but ceramic has only one channel. The other channel is metallic:)
Imeo mentioned that based on tests he's done with Penelope he found ways to improve Odysseus. These improvements will be in the way of upgraded parts, namely the ceramic and ceramic housing which he said will be with single channel instead of the dual channel we have now. I don't know if these changes are final or something he's considering and intends to test before he starts production. he did mention that all existing owners of the Odysseus will be able if they wish to upgrade their Odys.
Again Imeo hasn't confirmed if these plans are finalized.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Hello:

New GG owner and Vaper here, I looked first for this in this forum but couldn't find an answer. I understand from Bruce at COV that Oddy's will be in stock again this year. Will they be the same as existing ones or are there any changes expected? I thought I would ask in case I buy a expansion kit or other parts before i finally get myself one. I might also wait and not buy one on Classifieds if the changes increase the performance!

Thx:confused:

Did you end up getting your Ody yet, my friend? I've got my kick in the mail system now. Should be in Monday or Tuesday

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
No my Niagara vaper friend, still looking,,,,,, my GGTS is a headless horseman still. Maybe i will stick a pumpkin on it! I was stoked to get a UFS now looking for a Oddy after your positive experience. Warm weather is here we need to plan a meet up again soon!

We sure do. We can work out the details for the Niagara vape meet too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread