The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is there such a thing as a good 26500 battery?

Discussion in 'Battery Issues' started by double_aa_ron, Apr 28, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hello World

Hello World Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2012
    Vancouver
    Again, thanks a ton, Rader.
    It makes a huge difference basing these calculations on correct information. :toast:

2. Dj Xy

Dj Xy I'm winning like Charlie Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    baltimore, maryland
    The kick stays on and draws current even if your not vaping on any mod with a switch that is after the kick (Bam, Silverbullet, bolt, roughstack, etc)
    That is because the switch is located between the load (atty, carto, etc) and the kick.
    On mechanical mods with a bottom button your switch is between the battery and load, thus breaking the circuit.

3. Chan SauWei

Chan SauWei Senior Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Malaysia
    the formula of each voltage, Ampere and resistance is similar as this?

Volt = I (ampere) X R (Resistance) ????
    If we need 4.5 Volt and using low resistance of artomizer, mean the battery need more hign drain to supply Amp?
    As result the battery going fast off??

4. studiovap

studiovap Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Queensland Australia
    So are the efest 26500s the only 26500 option? MNKE or whatever they are called?

5. bilboda

bilboda Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 30, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Efest IMR 26500 3000mah 3.7v LiMn Rechargeable Battery with flat top(1pc), View High Quality Aw Imr Eh 26500 Limn Efest Imr Batteries, Efest Product Details from Shenzhen Fest Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com
    Apparently..yes I am reviving this in the hopes that someone has found another choice. The blue Efest has been tested to perform well at 3 amps or less. There is an alibaba efest page with 30 amp 26500 Efests. Anyone have experience with these?

6. studiovap

studiovap Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Queensland Australia
    No experience with the 30Amp efest, but I have two of the Blue ones, and really don't have much use for a huge battery that only performs below 3Amps, and have found this to my disopointment :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.