Is this normal with vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have cut down to a pack of analogs a day,to just having two analogs a day.i have noticed with vaping that it makes my tounge feel kinda numb,is this normal.Any marlboro lights users,what juice do you recommend,i am trying to have my mom switch to vaping,she has been a smoker for almost 45 years,she sees its helping me and now she wants to try it.thanks all in advance.:laugh:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Are you drinking a lot? You need to now - and especially during vaping. I have a drink on my desk (water or ginger ale or de-caf coffee) pretty much 24/7.
Numb tongue can be from you getting juice in the mouth (nic can burn but it goes away), or just being generally dehydrated. You can also try varying the position of the mouthpiece so its not pointing at the one spot in your mouth (I had a sore gum back when I started and this helped)
As for recommending juice - thats really subjective - see if you can get some tiny bottles or samples from various vendors for your mom to try and not jsut tobacco flavors either but anything you can lay your hands on.
I smoked Marlb Ultralights, enjoy 12mg vaping and my current fave is pina colada from TV lol

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Any marlboro lights users,what juice do you recommend

When I first started out vaping I searched high and low for a juice that tasted like my Marlboro Lights. Never did find it, but I found some juices that came close. I used Dekang Flue Cured and USA Blend at 24mg. I was a pack a day smoker and these two juices really helped me kick the habit. I know some people think the Dekang juices are nasty, but with my taste buds shot from smoking for 25 years, they were exactly what I was looking for. After my taste buds adjusted I found myself craving something with more taste than straight tobacco so I switched to FreedomSmoke USA and their juices. Top shelve IMHO. I vape their RY5 all day now and also use their Wyatt Earp. Give the Dekang a try. They do good tobaccos and are pretty cheap to get started before you move to higher end juices. Good luck and remember to ask questions on here anytime. We all like to help anyway we can.

Last edited:

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Sounds like a little juice is hitting your tongue....+1 Capt Jay. I tell my friends that are new to vaping that if they are sucking on the p/v like sucking a thick milkshake through a straw, they are doing it wrong. Place the mouthpiece on the side of your mouth and take a long slow drag. When you press your lips together and suck it causes your salivary glands to produce saliva leaving you with dry mouth.

Although I am not a big fan of tobacco flavors now, I was p.a.d. smoker (Marlboro Lights) and I started with Kamel 18mg from V4L, then went to FSUSA, and then hit up Don at Backwoods.

taylormomto6

Sep 15, 2010
California
I just wanted to add that as a Marlboro smoker, Vapor Kings has one called "red and White" that is pretty close to Marlboro to me.

I'm not a big fan of tobacco flavors and I've only tried a few of them, but here's my experience

Red & White/Vapor Kings- mild tobacco flavor, close to Marlboro
Wyatt Earp/Freedom Smokes Usa- Strong tobacco flavor, reminds me of strong Camels
RY4/Freedom Smokes USA- tasyes like a milder Wyatt Earp, a lil sweeter, still has that Camel taste.

Good Luck!
Cindy T

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
I think you should decide that you're changing brands like going from Marl to Winston. Nothing is going to "match" your old brand, you are in for a change. Remember when you changed brands before? It didn't take long before you were used to the new one.

I do still use tobacco flavors and 555 and Marl have become my standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread