Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdrabun

Jun 27, 2015
I started rebuilding my own atomizers, and I'm bulding the ones for my Kanger Subtank Mini at .3- . 4 ohms and the Delta II at .5-.6 ohms. my question is it normal for my batter (eleaf Istick50) to lasting only about 2/3 of the length that it does with prebuilt coils?

I know with a prebuilt delta i was getting close to 4 days and about 3 and a half with the subtank prebuilts. now i'm getting about 2 days to 2 and half either way. The eleaf is a new one, just got it in as a replacement about 2 weeks ago (dropped the other one too many times to count to the point it shorted itself when i tried to fire it and shut itself off). Any takes on this?

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
That brings back memories. Two years ago I was rebuilding Kanger Protank coils and had 25 of them in rotation, and no, they did not last long at all, so yes, that's normal. I had to carry spares with me. In time it became too much a bother, and I got an RBA. I'd much rather wind a .7 ohm coil on my genny than mess around with those coil heads. You may wish to consider a hardware upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread