Is this the right stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

framitz

Moved On
May 24, 2009
RSM, CA
They all have the pure PG powered, walmart and rite aid both pointed me to that. But how to mix it, it's called Miralax it got no water or anything in it.

I done some research and found, that there is only 2 grades and even the feed stock PG is USP. So if it's for humans or animals then it's USP grade, only the other grade is not as clean and not to the same standard. So it don't have to be marked USP to be USP, stuff for your hands, cooking, animal's and that is USP grade.
Miralax is not PG (propylene glycol)it is PEG (polyethylene glycol), not the same substance at all.

tims

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
PA, USA
The tractor supply here don't have it, but I can order a gallon online and they will send it for free to that store. It say's feed grade for animals only, but there is only 2 grades so it's the same stuff.

The good old USDA lets farmers leave some many parts bugs in food, so I'm 100% pharms making the PG makes it to a higher then the USDA % of bug standard. I worked on farms when I was young, and you should see some of the food they shipped for human use.

Some had rats and bugs that was for catchup, the farmer said it don't matter for that at all. Cheap hotdogs and stuff most likely got some pretty bad stuff in them, the store veggies are nothing like fresh farm veggies I will tell you that. I almost never get store veggies, no flavor to them at all but I do use catchup though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread