The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is this vg ok to use?

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by BDog21, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BDog21

    BDog21 New Member

    Feb 10, 2019
    NOW Solutions Vegetable Glycerine (Liquid), 16-Ounce *********************************************************************

    I bought this VG without really reading the description and just realized it's not exactly what I needed. It's being sold as "skin care", but it does say that it is food grade. Will this work in my huice? Or should I return it and get something specifically made for vaping?
     
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. BDog21

    BDog21 New Member

    Feb 10, 2019
    sorry just realized i cant post links, its on amazon, if you copy and paste that product on amazon ull see what im talking about. when i copy and paste its the 3rd one down sold by NOW foods
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ScottP

    ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    As long as it is 99% pure (and the other 1% isn't something like Uranium) you should be fine.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nermal

    Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

    Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    I look for the USP on the label. If it isn't there, I don't buy it.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  5. bombastinator

    bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    USP grade VG is USP grade VG. It’s a commodity product.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. ceeceeisme

    ceeceeisme Ultra Member ECF Veteran

    You're fine to vape this :)

    09vuy.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice