Is using concentrate DIY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
One shots fall under the category of DIY (IMHO as always) in fact, they can be a fun and easy way to start the DIY process. Many don't need steeping, some benefit from a slight steep, but for the most part (although I often feel, and find out) easier than doing a flavor batch of individual flavors, it's also possible to improve a shake and vape mix in a variety of ways. But, it's still DIY, and it can be a great way to get started.

Good luck and if you have any questions, well you know where to go! I hope it goes well for you.

Anna

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Just asking so I know where to post questions if they come up.
You've come to the right place! :D

if you can't buy it off the shelf, put it in your Atty, and vape it... without having to do something to it first... you are DIYing. Welcome to the compulsion!! :D:lol::lol::lol::D

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I started DIY using single flavor mixes, just for simplicity while I got used to mixing. Then I mixed recipes myself for years. Lately I've started using a lot of single flavor mixes again.

However you do it is fine. There isn't a Rules Committee deciding who is a true DIYer.

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
Does it matter? I wouldn't call using a one-shot DIY, but who cares? Does mixing that one-shot give you everything you want at a price you're happy with? If so, just do that.

If not you might give mixing a try but... it's all about mixing things you like at a price you like. Mixing can be a lot of fun, and talking about mixing can be fun, but... that's what it's about in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread